My friend was telling me about how his car has its emercency lights on or something of that nature, and I suggested he rub icy hot on it. I feel so ashamed of myself.
Your friend probably now realizes that you are INDEED a moron.
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
It's alright. When my bud was asking for lady advice, I advised him to do a barrel roll.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I've never found Icy Hot funny at all. Barrel rolls aren't funny. The Lol Wut pear was slightly funny at first, now it's not funny. The only UG meme I liked was the O Rly owls.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I was once told to "put icy hot on it" in real life. I lol'd.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I think i've said that out loud too, I just backed away and pretended like I didn't say anything lol
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
I've never found Icy Hot funny at all. Barrel rolls aren't funny. The Lol Wut pear was slightly funny at first, now it's not funny. The only UG meme I liked was the O Rly owls.

O Rly was never just in UG. That was like...intrawebz-wide.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I get the Icy Hot, what I don't get is why you would need it on a car. But I don't know, maybe I'm missing something.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

Quote by Sonicxlover
O Rly was never just in UG. That was like...intrawebz-wide.

I know, but Icy Hot, Barrel Rolls, etc. aren't just UG either.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
UG hasn't gotten to you. If your friend yelled "Dude, STFU AND GTFO! That Icy Hot thing is ****ing annoying" then I would say UG has gotten to him.
All of this came from 4chan. UG noobs can't come up with anything funny on their own There are like 20 users on this site who make up their own jokes instead of stealing memes from 4chan.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by MastaBassist10
Its ok, when my mom suggested my dad put icy hot on his sore shoulder, I bust out laughing.

Who dat?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I find this highly humorous.

Me too.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I always tell my girfriend to use it, She doesn't understand it.

Which is good.
I always bust out Internet jokes in person, usually people are like "WTF?"
I've never even mentioned Icy Hot, barrel rolls, or the "o rly?" owl in my entire time at UG.

Fuck. I just mentioned all three for the first time. ><
Quote by yawn
I've never even mentioned Icy Hot, barrel rolls, or the "o rly?" owl in my entire time at UG.

Neither have I. I don't find it the least bit humorous and I definitely lose respect for anyone who uses it. Not so much for the "O RLY" owls because those weren't so bad but barrel rolls and icy hot are simply stupid and for stupid people
its ok, my brother is all into flying model planes and crap, and he once said "ill make it do a barrel roll and then a loop, its so cool" and i started laughing and he couldnt understand why.