I have a peavey XXL and a snarling dogs wonder wah 2 for sale.

I bought the peavey from Phil Uhliks music in Wichita in July. I has a knob broken off, but is still able to be turned. $300OBO
The Digitech has been used all of 5 times, still have the original box and all papers to go with it, along with a usb cable for computer recording. $115-SOLD

The wah does not work well. It needs the potentiometer replaced, so if you know what you are doing, this is a great project. True bypass. $20-SOLD
Last edited by hvymtl939 at Oct 28, 2007,
jesserules7, no theres nothing wrong with the digitech-i have the original box and everything that it came with, and its only been used for practice in my room.

OIKEYEVIA-I need to find out how much shipping is, but i'll get back to you.
is the xxl a combo or a head?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
would you be willing to lower the price to 100? if so i might buy it. im a little short on cash sorry. and also how much would shipping be?
sorry jesse- i just sold the digitech today.

oikeyevia-shipping would be about $6 according to ups...i never really used paypal before but i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem

schecter-its a head
the price on the peavey has been lowered to 350. i need to get this thing moved!
could i get some clips of it?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
will you hold the head? cause i am interested!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
well.... idk... nvm if its still here i will def take it!! i just bought a fender tube combo... so teh caysh is a little on the down side if ya know what i mean!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
and sorry i didnt get it shipped earlier, i've been really busy this weekend.