ok, so i'm using the 1/4" to 1/8" into the line-in of my computer...method. And I was wondering if instead of going from my RP80 directly in...

could i possibly use an old stereo amplifier to go through? Would it be possible to plug the pedal(s) and guitar into the AUX, and then connect to the computer via the headphones?

The amplifier is a SONY STR-7055.
Last edited by dudey5691 at Oct 7, 2007,
going out of your FX pedals into the line in or any amp will work fine.

I dont think plugging your guitar into just any sony amp not made for guitar will work though.
get a roland micro cube or something else if you want to use the FX pedal with it because the cube amps dont like FX pedals..........
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 8, 2007,