Page 1 of 3
All products include shipping in the price

Metal Muff- SOLD

Ibanez TS-9 - No longer for sale

Digitech Death Metal- 35$

Dunlop Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face Pedal Reissue- 80$

or best offer

all products are pretty much brand new and have not been used a lot. If you put my products next to brand new pedals you wouldnt be able to tell the difference. No scratches or gashes or anything. looks brand new.

PICS:

Last edited by Swat Man at Nov 30, 2007,
im surprised no one wants one of these pedals. everyone is always talking about getting a metal muff or tube screamer. and now no one wants one
nvm aegis i just read reviews on it . the toad works looks amazing. what do you want to trade for it?
Any interest in a Small Clone + a bit of cash for the TS9?
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
naa sorry bcrich. ive decided on Sale only not trades because i need money to get my new amp because i wont have one soon because mine is selling possibly tonight. so ill need a new one quick. still interested..

almost every pedal for sale is brand new and has only been used a few times. 5 times at the most. 0 scratches on all. you would think they were brand new if seen in person
any chance of shipping to the UK?
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
im not sure how much it would cost. what pedal would you be interested in if i could?
I'm interested in the metal muff, and could pay extra towards the shipping if you want.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by Swat Man
^ok man
how much for the vox? interested in any trades?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
ill give ya $50 for the fuzz face
or trade an EHX Dr.Q Envelope Follower
Last edited by makuserusukotto at Oct 15, 2007,
maku 70 is probably the lowest i would go on the fuzz face. would you happen to have another pedal for trade possibly? im not much of an auto wah fan
Quote by Swat Man
maku 70 is probably the lowest i would go on the fuzz face. would you happen to have another pedal for trade possibly? im not much of an auto wah fan

envelope follower isnt an auto wah
the Doctor Q responds to your picking dynamics producing different wah-like effects
so i am in the market for a good distortion pedal but i really dont know anything about the different ones. i play alot of heavier stuff like lamb of god and chimaira but then of course metallica. so would any of these be a good fit?
probably the metal muff it can get from hard rock to metal. this one has the top boost which is great for solos . definitely one of the best metal pedals.
im surprised no one has bought a pedal yet lol everyone is always going nuts over getting a metal muff or tube screamer and now no one wants one
i want to buy the metal muff lol but i cant even afford it right now. i just bought a new guitar. but if i can scrape some cash how would u want payment?
im looking for a fulltone OCD or a fulltone deluxe clyde if anyone has those willing to trade lol but i doubt it
I would actually buy your metal muff but im in australia T_T i wish im in america... so much better prices on everything guitar related
Page 1 of 3