Help with this please? My teacher wants anyone who didn't get an A on the test to redo it. I got an 88%.

There is no diagram on this....
hey i wondered why these problems looked so familiar, your in cali too. anyway, #1 would be D because it is what you are trying to prove, not what is given. #2 is addition property of equality i think, because AB is being added on both sides, and #3 takes forever to type, so im not gonna say the whole answer, but 2 & 5, and 3 & 8 are vertical angles, so they are congruent
For number 3 --> 5 and 8 are vertical angles to 2 and 3, so by substitution they are congruent (yes knew tenth grade geometry would pay off!).
Quote by FRDesign
88% is an A

darn canadians here an A is %90-%100, %80-89 is a B, 70-79 is a C, 60-69 is a D, and below 60 is an F
Quote by samick007
hey i wondered why these problems looked so familiar, your in cali too. anyway, #1 would be D because it is what you are trying to prove, not what is given. #2 is addition property of equality i think, because AB is being added on both sides, and #3 takes forever to type, so im not gonna say the whole answer, but 2 & 5, and 3 & 8 are vertical angles, so they are congruent

Quote by kevinm_117
For number 3 --> 5 and 8 are vertical angles to 2 and 3, so by substitution they are congruent (yes knew tenth grade geometry would pay off!).

Thanks so much to you both!