Poll: does it annoy you
Poll Options
View poll results: does it annoy you
yeah it pisses me off
4 27%
no not really
11 73%
Voters: 15.
are any of you annoyed as much as i am with people that know they're posting something in the pit when it should be somewhere else

like someone goes "i know this should be in the gear forum but i'll get more responses here"

it's pretty much like saying "i know i'm doing the wrong thing but i'm just going to flaunt my ignorance even more by posting this in the wrong forum and acknowledging it"

maybe i'm just being pissy
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
This should be in Site Feedback. But, no it doesn't, some forums don't get replies as fast as the Pit.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
^ Haha
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
People want responses, thats how they get help. The pit has the most users by far, therefore it'd be a good place to ask.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
^ That's bad advice.
Putting threads in the Pit just for more responses can get you warned/banned.

Quote by ep1kz
are any of you annoyed as much as i am with people that know they're posting something in the pit when it should be somewhere else

like someone goes "i know this should be in the gear forum but i'll get more responses here"

it's pretty much like saying "i know i'm doing the wrong thing but i'm just going to flaunt my ignorance even more by posting this in the wrong forum and acknowledging it"

maybe i'm just being pissy

No, I never allow myself to get annoyed. If a thread is wrong, I just report it.

If I don't like a thread, but it's done right, I just don't post in it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Oct 7, 2007,
Quote by Eminored
The Pit is like the black market man. Everything's faster and you don't have to speak correct English.

Sigable
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS