ok guys check this out. i got this roommate. i ****ing hate him. hes dirty and gross and i want to hit im in the face.. and today my friend came over and opened up his closet and found a stash of weed. they said i should tell my RA and get him kicked out. but i dont know. he won't admit to having it. i don't want to mess with his stuff cause he has access to my stuff too and i dont want my **** messed with. what does the pit think i should do?
I play bass!
i think you should relax... maybe get high with him, and then re evaluate the whole situation
Quote by Garret.
No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made.

Destiny is made known silently.
Kill him and stash him in the closet too.

Seriously, get him kicked out.
ಥ_ಥ
Is there a way to lock up your closet or something? Either way, try to hide your stuff and just tell the RA. It's not worth trying to tolerate it for a whole year. You'll go apesh!t.

By the way, I know how you feel. I had a terrible roommate last year who annoyed the crap out of me. Here's what he did all day besides smelling like crap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goFRzWpxl7o
Narc him out get reward buy new gear.

Wait, Sell his weed kick his ass when he confronts you, he get kicked home to mommy, you buy lots o gear with pot sales.

What ever you do doit well and with integrity.
For my uninformed self, whats a RA? And is this an apartment or a dorm?
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
I gotta ask, why the **** did you go in his closet? Thats breaking rules your self right there and you'll probally get **** for that. But rat him, and if you have herb your self stash it somewhere good.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
i didnt open it. my friend did only because there was a sticker on it so see if someone opened it. thats the thing if i rat him out he'll say that i trespassed.

RA is a residents assistent .. a student in charge of other students in a dorm.
I play bass!
Quote by backupbass1
i didnt open it. my friend did only because there was a sticker on it so see if someone opened it. thats the thing if i rat him out he'll say that i trespassed.

RA is a residents assistent .. a student in charge of other students in a dorm.

There's no way to ask to be assigned to another dorm with a new roommate? Just say you two don't get along and you want a new roommate.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
ask to get switched, or rat on him, say his closet was left open and you saw it? but my brother last year had a terrible roomate from like nebraska and all he did was hang out naked in his room all day.....like literally he would lay on his bed just naked. real wierd. but he dealt with it for the semester
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Do a barrel roll?
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
he pissed on my **** and i went to the housing department and they didnt do ****. i was so mad. they wont do anything for me. its either the weed thing to get rid of him or nothing.

the naked story is funny ha ha
I play bass!
You think you've got it bad?

You're Wrong
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by edwardthegreat5
You think you've got it bad?

You're Wrong

haha ive seen that before and that was the first thing i thought of when i read this
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by backupbass1
...and found a stash of weed. they said i should tell my RA and get him kicked out.

NEVER rat on someone for something as trivial as weed, it doesn't matter what the circumstances are, its not ****ing cool. In certain colleges getting caught with weed can seriously **** up your entire life.

If you want him to stop being gross just ****ing TALK to him and tell him, without being dick, how you feel. Its not hard and your being extremely immature by trying to potentially ruin his life because your too much of a pussy to confront him directly.
You need to be very careful about the situation. I'm serious. Last month at my university a dispute between two roommates ended up with one of them being stabbed to death. (http://media.wildcat.arizona.edu/media/storage/paper997/news/2007/09/07/News/Ua.Reacts.As.Details.Of.Slaying.Emerge-2956095.shtml).

I understand that you don't want to tell on them, but perhaps you should go see your RA about the two of you not getting along and try to get a roommate change and leave the weed out of it.
I understand that you don't want to tell on them, but perhaps you should go see your RA about the two of you not getting along and try to get a roommate change and leave the weed out of it.

thats exactly what i want to do. i think i will .. thanks guys
I play bass!
Not liking a guy is one thing. But ratting him out about weed could easily get him expelled/in trouble with the law. Especially since it seems like you dont actually have a problem with the weed, you just want an excuse to get rid of him.
a. talk to him
b. see if you can move out/trade rooms
c. some of the old ultraviolence/psychological warfare

work in that order, try some of plan c just for kicks.
ya man, if you want to live a healthy life i'd recommend never ratting on anyone over something to do with drugs. watch a few mob movies and you will learn the extreme side. ratting someone out has got to be one of the dumbest things a person can do. have u heard of karma? or eye for an eye? if you rat him out he'll be back for you trust me. i know i would get revenge on whoever ratted me out for something, depending on the severity of the crime would determine a beating or a killing lol.

relax and maybe learn to smoke weed urself=- it might make u a bit more chilld out- unless hes just a downright asshole, then move away from the dorm, or approach him saying "someone has to go"
wait until he is watching tv.
than move on to the kitchen and get 4 slices of bread, some turkey, mustard, lettuce, some bacon, and tomatoes.
than place the 4 slices of bread in a square on the counter. Place 2 slices of turkey on each piece of bread. Follow this with the mustard than the lettuce. Set the bacon aside walk into the room where your room mate is watching tv and piss on his neck.
Quote by Napalmdeth
wait until he is watching tv.
than move on to the kitchen and get 4 slices of bread, some turkey, mustard, lettuce, some bacon, and tomatoes.
than place the 4 slices of bread in a square on the counter. Place 2 slices of turkey on each piece of bread. Follow this with the mustard than the lettuce. Set the bacon aside walk into the room where your room mate is watching tv and piss on his neck.

+ a kazillion your my new hero mister napalmdeth
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."