I thought the instruments complemented each other quite well... although the drums could (and should) be more aggressive IMO. The instrumentation itself was simple, but effective, with no truly "innovative" harmonies or sequences, but all in all seemed quite well implemented for the genre.

My only gripe is mostly about my musical taste... that is: I found this too repetitive. Yes, I know, with vocals it won't sound so repetitive... but as a musician I know that the instruments all vary during the course of a song, no matter how many vocal lines are in motion... instrument dynamics are a MUST for me... I found none here.

Best of luck. I really enjoyed the song, and thought it framed itself into a solid piece of music on it's own... it stood out. Good Work.
Thanks.
Drums are there basically to fill the void on guitarpro. My drummer rewrites all the drum parts I write himself. They will be much more aggressive.

Yeah I see what you mean about lack of variation and innovation. It actually goes through a key change, tempo change, several other changes, but I can still see where you'd get that. Any specific points, though, where you feel you were bored or something?
Naa, what I meant was that the actual sections were repeated several times... and that some drum fills, some mini-solos or short leads/variations with the bass and the such could do wonders to fill this up... think ANYTHING by John Petrucci... he can play the same riff twenty times in a row, but every single time there is a minute difference that makes it unique and special... there is no way to get bored if you really pay attention... that's what I mean.
Quote by leo_p8
Naa, what I meant was that the actual sections were repeated several times... and that some drum fills, some mini-solos or short leads/variations with the bass and the such could do wonders to fill this up... think ANYTHING by John Petrucci... he can play the same riff twenty times in a row, but every single time there is a minute difference that makes it unique and special... there is no way to get bored if you really pay attention... that's what I mean.

I completely understand now, ok.
Yeah, that's definitely something I want to do.
I felt that way about the breakdown, and I've been meaning to add fills to it.

Thanks bro, helpful crit, and I will take it into total consideration.
I loved the intro, sounded really "evil."

The FX that come in at bar 33 sound good at first, but it should change at 37.

Everything after that was pretty good, a little repetitive though. With vocals it would probably be OK though.

I loved the breakdown at 137.

Yeah, it was OK, it was just a bit repetitive for me.

7.9/10.
I also liked the intro, good stuff.
Heavy intro, also good, but yeah, the song is repetitive.
Realy like the effect in the break down. good break down to, but you drag it out too long.
Second breakdown is also good. But that only works for like 8 bars or something and then you should change it up a little.
Clean interlude is beutyfull.
And the BAM thing and the outro also worked very good.

All in all its good stuff, but to repetitive.

c4c?