Is this site actually any good? They have tons of equipment really cheap, so I'm not sure if it's legitimate or not. Anybody have stories to share?
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
I played a used SX strat at a local music store.
They're comfy necks, good setup (well, the store set it up). It's better than squier in basically all ways. They even rival modern MIM fenders.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I've only heard positive reviews. Besides, if it sucks, you've saved enough for better replacement parts. Anyone who likes to mod their guitars should check the site out.
"We are, each of us, angels with but one wing, and only by embracing one another may we fly."- Luciano de Crescenzo

Makes you feel good inside, don't it?
My friend bought a guitar from Rondo. I forget the model, but it's one of the best jazzboxes I've ever played. It's definitely legit.
Quote by Colgate Total
It's about as legit as your mom's titties (assuming your mom didn't get implants).

Umm... can we get a ban on this douche?
This sight greatly interests me. Such low prices for seemingly high quality gear...
Quote by FRDesign
its a scam imo

Nope. Their instruments are respected everywhere as excellent quality, excellent value and their customer services guy (Kurt?) is quite simply the one of the most pleasant and understanding dudes I have ever had the pleasure of talking to.

Their basses are great, albeit rare over here in the UK, and the few Agile guitars I've played are insanely good. Their Les Paul copies flatten anything Epiphone offer, for generally half the price.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by FRDesign
its a scam imo

Can you stop posting useless **** all over the forums?

And it's perfectly fine. I love the Agile I got from the site.
Quote by mike25569
Can you stop posting useless **** all over the forums?

And it's perfectly fine. I love the Agile I got from the site.

Uh oh, it's the thought police!

Fuck opinions, Mike is right.
Hmmm. I'm not a big fan of SX's. They just seem to be poor quality to me.

EDIT: Just took a look at the other stuff they have apart from SX's. Some of it looks quite good. Shame they don't ship to Australia...
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Last edited by Schnitzel_Man at Oct 8, 2007,