so my dad just got the bill from my last dental appointment and it was $1,000 after insurance..
he bugged out and wants me to start paying parts of the bills each time I have something other than a cleaning done...
thing is I have to go back in 3 months to get one last tooth worked on out of the two he worked on last time...

so with me in class im only available to work Fridays and weekends.
I dont have the money to pay for parts of bills like this and every month I do take the time to apply to jobs online around the area like sears and best buy but I never get any responces back...even when im available to work full time.

I need a fairly high paying job that I can stay with for a while...say a year or two
im looking to make a min of $10 an hour...

Any suggestions...besides brushing my teeth more (because I am now..)
heck, at this point I'll sit at a desk for paperwork but I just dont want to work in any fast food places.........
I agree. You do need a job.

Movie theater?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I'm in your same situation (needing a job) but that's just because I want money I have long hair though. Let us see what UG can conjure up.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by K-Lizzle
I agree. You do need a job.

Movie theater?

Good times, although movie theatres wont pay over $10/hour unless you are a projectionist/manager. Got any experience?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
so you want a job that pays over 10$ an hour for a few years and youll only work fridays-sundays, and its your first job?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by FRDesign
work at a guitar centre

only one around is 30 minutes away...more with traffic....
but ill give it a try of other things down work out
it will be a last go though because i know its not the best place to work for...
Yeah, good luck with the $10 an hour. I've been working at the same place for a year and I only make $6.

But then again, I'm in retail, and retail pays peanuts.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Quote by cheeseman3001
so you want a job that pays over 10$ an hour for a few years and youll only work fridays-sundays, and its your first job?

ive worked for a few electricians over the years so its not my first job..but im not going to work for another electrician unless they pay me more than $8 an hour...
Quote by blackflag49
Construction, landscaping, etc..

Those kinds of jobs pay pretty well.

he's damn right.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
I'm no projectionist but i learn extremely fast with hands on stuff and am taking some TV production classes this year.

Experience = 4 year vocational school for electrical wiring, TV pro studio work back in high school for a year, current TV pro work, and i know how to use Adobe Premiere.

I cant stand working out in the cold..so construction really isnt my thing which is another reason i got out of the whole electrical thing.
anyone have any good experiences with part time work though craigslist?
I have found fill time work though that site a while back but never went though the part time section..it seems like a lot of customer service type listings...so are they for real or just a scam?

if anything I would take paypal payments for a weekly pay...
Quote by moody07747
I'm no projectionist but i learn extremely fast with hands on stuff and am taking some TV production classes this year.

Experience = 4 year vocational school for electrical wiring, TV pro studio work back in high school for a year, current TV pro work, and i know how to use Adobe Premiere.

I cant stand working out in the cold..so construction really isnt my thing which is another reason i got out of the whole electrical thing.

Never mind warrior.
you gotta remember that jobs aren't supposed to be fun, so if you don't like your job, well... we're in the same boat as you haha
my music myspace!

Quote by cefasnacht
Quote by Dobzilla
I've never had peanutbutter...
wtf!?!?!?!
Be a waitor, my friend recieved $100 tips a few times durring the holiday seasons.
Oh noes!
in stock over night at a lot of places pays fairly well, and they are constantly hiring.
right so you dont want to do anything that will get your hands dirty?time you became a man, all my weekend is taken up from work(bout 15 hours) and i have to handle ****ty dirty laundry all day.

and $10 a min? i dont know what the minimum wageis in america or for your age group but over here its £3.60($7.50)

EDIT:for 16 yr olds
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
its not hard to get a j ob. just go to somethign
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
My only limits are as follows:

- Since I had back surgery I cant lift anything over 50 pounds (that was a nice large limit when trying the construction field...)(and theres nothing I can do to get around that one...)
- No fast food....I just can't stand it
- Only as a last resort will I work during the winter in a situation where theres no heat.

I have worked as an electrician for a few years which was tough work and I did get though the winter months working in houses without any power, heat, or AC yet but I am fed up of working for a year for a company and not getting past $8 an hour...It's just not enough money to live off of here in NJ...

Yea I'm being a little picky but I always have been and always will be...
Once I get certified with AVID (editing software) I will be going into the whole TV production career somewhere in NY. I just need to go though the college part of all that first before I can even start looking for a job in that field...
be an assistant for a sports massage place, my friend's sister's gonna apply there, you get to rub oil and stuff on people before massages
pays like 19aus an hour

or something less gay~work something thats a late night shift should get u a decent pay
go wash dishes. we hire dishwasher at $11 an hour.. funny enough our turnover is still pretty high cause people are ****ing lazy and think they deserve more than $11 to spray plates with a hose and then put them in a machine.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.