so today me and some friends were gonna go see the new resident evil movie. but we decided we didnt wanna go and instead went to another one of my friends, friends house. well her and her boyfriend were fighting cuz he was cheatin on her with one of my other friends so i called her and told her what was goin to happen incase some s**t went down. and instantly my friend thought that i was being 2 faced and stopped talkin to me. but really im not even friends with the girl whos house i was at and i called the other girl to try and help her out but in return i get fu***d over and hung up on and all that s**t. so my question is, what should i do to get my friends trust back? i tried everthing i can think of but i still dnt think she believes me. any suggestions?
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
get her to stand in front of you and tell her to fall backwards and to trust you to catch her.

And you damn well better catch her!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
slap the bitch.

haha jk.

if she wont listen to you in person or on the phone write your friends notes(yes i said notes) believe it or not they will read them, b/c they won't eb able to reist looking. they will be too curious. trust me works every time. especially on girls. ;]
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by thycrusader
slap the bitch.

haha jk.

if she wont listen to you in person or on the phone write your friends notes(yes i said notes) believe it or not they will read them, b/c they won't eb able to reist looking. they will be too curious. trust me works every time. especially on girls. ;]

i think im gonna try that, but not notes cuz she dosent go to my school anymore, but some of her friends do so ill try and explain it to them and see if they can help

Quote by TheClincher
shoulda gone to the movie....

i know ive been saying that all day since that happened
Quote by gatechballer
Boo hoo.

drama drama drama
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
**** dude, shoulda went and saw the new resident evil movie. That film kicked ass.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
^i know im still kickin myself in the ass because of that
Quote by gatechballer