I mean he's essentially a figurehead, an ornament on the hood of an 18-wheeler that is channeling all the hatred used against him to strengthen the passion of all the little cars across America that have ridden with the republicans through the Santa and/or other parades. Bush doesn't have any real power. He's always on vacation, and he certainly isn't smart enough to divide the gap between the nation's rich and poor. I think you guys give him too much credit.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Cause jumping on the band wagon is so much better than forming your own opinion.

/sarcasm.
Well that's what I'm saying. I mean it's gotten so bad that the rebellious thing to do now is defend him, much like I am doing now.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Last edited by pumpkins_rule at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by Masonpwiley
Cause jumping on the band wagon is so much better than forming your own opinion.

/sarcasm.

And yet if you actually do the research you'll notice just how much of a twat he is.
Cause it's easier to hate one specific guy than a bunch of anonymous politicians.
It's because the president is supposed to represent the American people, and based on the polls, this is something he has utterly failed to do, be it involving the war, civil rights, the economy, etc.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
he certainly isn't smart enough to divide the gap

How does one divide a gap, exactly? I doubt even Bush could divide whats already essentially a division in the first place...

I don't like Bush's leadership and I think hes a terrible president, but I don't hate him. He seems like a nice, friendly guy and I'd totally hang out with him. I just don't want him leading my country. **** I can say the same thing about almost all my friends; they're great, fun people and I love them to death, but no way in hell would I vote for them.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
How does one divide a gap, exactly?

I don't like Bush's leadership and I think hes a terrible president, but I don't hate him. He seems like a nice, friendly guy and I'd totally hang out with him. I just don't want him leading my country. **** I can say the same thing about almost all my friends; they're great, fun people and I love them to death, but no way in hell would I vote for them.

I should have said widened the gap.

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

He led us into a war based on false information costing lives, money, reputation, and impacted the Middle East forever- for better or worse.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
I mean he's essentially a figurehead, an ornament on the hood of an 18-wheeler that is channeling all the hatred used against him to strengthen the passion of all the little cars across America that have ridden with the republicans through the Santa and/or other parades. Bush doesn't have any real power. He's always on vacation, and he certainly isn't smart enough to divide the gap between the nation's rich and poor. I think you guys give him too much credit.

"Bush surrounds himself with smart people, much in the same way a hole surrounds itself with a donut."

I can't remember who said that, but that quote always makes me laugh. Anyway, yes Bush does have real power. He's the president of the United States. It's just like being the boss of a huge company. When **** goes wrong, even if it's not your fault... it's still your fault. The fact that he's "always on vacation" is reason enough to be furious with him, imo.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Eh, bush, he's not the greatest, my problem honestly is with dick cheney, that guy can go f*cking die in a hole and i would favorite the footage on youtube...

but regardless, bush had made some mistakes, but so has the entire fricken administration and yeah exactly what yawn said, its easier to blame him then the group of people that are involved, and most people just hear the bashing on television and without researching the matter for themselves instantly say "oh yeah, bush sucks"...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by BigFatSandwich
"Bush surrounds himself with smart people, much in the same way a hole surrounds itself with a donut."

I can't remember who said that, but that quote always makes me laugh. Anyway, yes Bush does have real power. He's the president of the United States. It's just like being the boss of a huge company. When **** goes wrong, even if it's not your fault... it's still your fault. The fact that he's "always on vacation" is reason enough to be furious with him, imo.

He doesn't have power though. He doesn't write his own speeches or decide his platforms. Otherwise he would be a dictator. Again, he's a figurehead because God knows if anyone would ever vote for someone like Cheney, who just reeks of evil slime.

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
And yet if you actually do the research you'll notice just how much of a twat he is.

Do most people who hate him do their research? No.
because the republicans have ****ed **** up everywhere, time to let another crook or crooks (the Democrats) into office.

Edit: oh and there is a political thread here for a reason.
Quote by NorseGodofRock

I don't like Bush's leadership and I think hes a terrible president, but I don't hate him. He seems like a nice, friendly guy and I'd totally hang out with him.

me ad my sister talked about this once. he seems like a funny uncle, and we were kinda thinking it would be hilarious to tickle him. think of the laugh!
i picture it going like when peter from family guy dressed up like a clown and he laughed.

good times.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
I mean he's essentially a figurehead

Exactly. People focus their hate of an entire system on the visible public front of it. Right or wrong is another matter entirely, but that's basically what we're dealing with.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by thera_x
i hate him because everybody else hates him

I am the winnar!
I have some trouble believing that he is as ridiculously stupid as the media portrays him as. It just doesn't make sense that a person like that would be the president of America (all generalizations aside please).
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by NathanWolff
Didn't he drop out or something like that? I can't remember though.

Actually, he graduated from Harvard.