How much is this worth? I got this in like 7th grade. 2 Years later, I find it under my bed. It's like 1 outta 500 or something. I'm not even touching it, for fear I might bend something.

So, yeah. Anyone know how much it's worth?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
10$
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by rockstar mace
10$

Shenanigans.
Gear...
Naruto manga.... you own an original...

it doesn't cost too much....

If you had One Piece then I think it would cost a lot
$7.95 USA/ $11.95 CAN, or maybe less since it's not straight from the factory. don't quote me on that though.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
yeah i remember i found all these basketball cards from the 80's and 90's that were not touched and they ended up being worth about $1 each
Quote by soulflyV
What is a naruto.?

its an manga and anime series

on topic, i doubt its worth anything now.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
It's not just the first one guys. It's holographic!
Gear...
Naruto isn't really that old. it's probably worth less than when it was new right now because of shippuden.

hold onto it for maybe another 20 years and it might be worth something if you keep it in good condition
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Naruto isn't really that old. it's probably worth less than when it was new right now because of shippuden.

hold onto it for maybe another 20 years and it might be worth something if you keep it in good condition

BUT it's one in FIVE FREAKING HUNDRED!!!
Gear...
Sell it to a hormone crazed, raving, pocky stuffed fangirl and say theres yaoi of sasuke and orochimaru in it and you'll get like 100 bucks.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I'll bet every other Wap has one, so it's probably not worth anything.