hey UG, just wonderin what people thought about this amp, or if anyone's even heard of it yet, its on line 6's site in amps.... basically its got line 6 effects modeling but its a tube amp designed by bogner... its lookin pretty good to me, but its so far only in the states to my knowledge, so im wondering if anybody has tried one out and can tell me what its like
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
well thanks, no sh** i was looking more for if anyoen had actually like, used one, not someone who tries to be a smarta** to try and look funny....
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
Quote by SeventhSkull
well thanks, no sh** i was looking more for if anyoen had actually like, used one, not someone who tries to be a smarta** to try and look funny....

they dont come out till november 28th in the US

again, if you searched, you could have found this out.
I tried one in a store near me, might have just been a demo but the webstore says they are on sale, honestly I thought it was an alright amp for some people but personally I didnt like it, I was expecting a lot better tube tone than I got, all of the preset band patches (killswitch engage, meshuggah etc) were very processed and sometimes the gain was ramped up to levels where it just muddied everything. It was too digital for my liking really, I would say you should think of a very average tube amp running a very average digital overdrive, thats the sound you get really! Hope this helps, I know you will need to try it for yourself to really have a feel for it
Diezel, Motherfucker