Sorry to have another of these 'what is this thing' threads, but this has been pissing me off for a while.

Okay, so I have a song in my music folder labeled 'mystery'. It doesn't say what band it's by or what album, and I have no idea how it got there, but it's pissing me off not knowing who it's by and what it's called.

It opens up with some tremolo picked notes, then 6 growled syllables, then the same tremolo picked section again, and 6 more growled syllables and another growled section, and then a screamed thing that sounds vaguely like "Caaaaauuse! Strapped holy neck! I wawnt rice! Letta watch kit reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy' It obviously isn't actually saying that, but it sounds like it.

About 1 minute 50 seconds in, a section comes in where it sounds like 'Can! You! See, can you see me nowwww?' with the guitar under it going DUDUN DUN DUDUN DUN DUDUDUDUN, DUDUN DUN DUDUN DUN DUDUDUDUN, DUDUN DUN DUDUN DUN DOODOODIUNIEIUF.

Yes I've tried googling 'Can you see can you see me now lyrics', 'can you see me now lyrics', '"can you see" "can you see me now" site:darklyrics.com', and a hundred other things.

Anyone who can tell me what the song is gets a present. Thanks anyone who can help.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vEwxm8HSxM

I uploaded the first couple of minutes onto Youtube, so you can hear it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Oct 8, 2007,
i have no idea what song it is, but now i do want some rice.

if i manage to find some i will report back.

oh, also i would suggest linking us to this song. upload it onto zshare. someone here will figure it out eventually.
Quote by uhh_me?
i have no idea what song it is, but now i do want some rice.

if i manage to find some i will report back.

oh, also i would suggest linking us to this song. upload it onto zshare. someone here will figure it out eventually.

damn so do i

yeah upload it it'll help
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Edit: ugh, I know that song, but I can't remember.
Last edited by thera_x at Oct 8, 2007,
Glass Casket - Too Scared To Live

Get that entire album (Desperate Man's Diary), it's real good.
its so easy to find out...just get some of the lyrics..put it in google are type "lyrics" at the end...

i do it all the time

Edit: oh ok..im sorry...my deepest appologies .
Glass Casket is very different from (and a lot better than) Nile, wtf?

Their drummer and one guitarist are in Between The Buried And Me, btw.
YES

Thank you thera_x

Here's your present, your very own mullet:

I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Except for the fact that Glass Casket is actually good...
Quote by whalepudding
YES

Thank you thera_x

No problem, I haven't listened to them in ages, so thank you for making this thread.
Quote by thera_x
Except for the fact that Glass Casket is actually good...

Who said your opinion actually mattered? And who said mine did?

Aren't you that person who is always arguing that your music is better? I think Nile is better and your replies aren't going to change my mind so give up. And I didn't say that song or band was crap I just like Nile better.