so i was watching the sarah silverman program and good riddance was in it and i was like hey i like that song never felt like playin it,why not.....never once have i ever experienced any pain in my fretting hand,ever.....10 mins later shooting pain in my left ring finger which lasted a good 5-10 mins,when it wore off back to other improv /scales ****,feels fine....i go to play good riddance again and same thing,is hendrix telling me to never play any post-dookie green day again or has my hand gone retarded?
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Your hand is retarded. Very much so. You should be able to fret those chords easily.
I understand completely, good riddance is a very technical song, with parts that are incredibly hard to master. If you can play this song without a shooting pain in your hand, then you are practically a god.

what am i saying...your hand is retarded...
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

I understand completely, good riddance is a very technical song, with parts that are incredibly hard to master. If you can play this song without a shooting pain in your hand, then you are practically a god.

lol my sarcastic side said the same thing

song is pie but for some reason it kills my ring finger i can do Little Wing but i cant do good riddance without wanting to choke a kitten
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Quote by roger88
lol my sarcastic side said the same thing

song is pie but for some reason it kills my ring finger i can do Little Wing but i cant do good riddance without wanting to choke a kitten

well your wierd then arent you..?
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Maybe you should spend less time learning scale wankery and more time learning chords. Everyone wants to be a virtuoso before they even build basic skills.
Just rest your hand and try again tomorrow. If pain persists, just stop playing it.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER