so yeah, I just came across a way of tracing an IP
but when i tested it by tracing my own adress it came up with a satelite image of a house up north from me, a mansion actually...

so I was gonna ask, can someone else be using/leeching off my IP?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette
um, i dont think thts possible, cus every comp has a unique IP, its like a ID for pc's rly.

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
/slap the guy above.

It's not viable that he's leeching but depending what type of connection you could be getting a dynamic IP and then it's possible that he got it out of an IP pool as well.
IP's can be spoofed.. like changed with simple programs you can download off the net.. god knows what kind of stuff hackers can do.. might be possible.. but i'm not sure.. pay the mansion a visit haha
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
they could be using a proxy...which could be your ip.

or they could be leeching off of your network if you have wireless internet.

better hope this person doesn't use UG regularly.
Quote by SaXXoN
/slap the guy above.

It's not viable that he's leeching but depending what type of connection you could be getting a dynamic IP and then it's possible that he got it out of an IP pool as well.

Slap anyone who doesn't realize the "satellite image" part is complete BS.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Uhh I dont really get what you where trying to say ther, but heres a link to it anyways

clicky

thats deffinately my IP but most of the info is wrong...
meh, maybe the website is just complete BS
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Cut off all your fingers, and keep them in a freezer until your cravings stop, then go to hospital and have them sewn back on.

If you manage to smoke without fingers then you deserve a cigarette