Dude, ok. There was a Chevy Commercial just on and they were advertising Fuel Cell Engines, appearently it runs on hydrogen, and puts out water, which is just swell . Have any of yall heard of this? when is it hittin the market? and how would you fill up? would it be like a sepparet(sp?) pump at a gas station or wut?
You are now blinking manually
....it will make the oceans rise... and we will drown double time.... cuzzz of global warming and then more water!!!!11!11!

It's supposed to be a separate pump or station to fill up at. You can get them now, you just have to shell out for the H engine.
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
I'd have to look into it, it was on Modern Marvels on the History Channel a while back.
Quote by cnut

yes its been a concept for years.. and im sure they are just advertising a prototype. cause how you gonna fill it when there are no hydrogen pumps?

any way..
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
One company commercially offers fuel cell power plants for about $3,000 pwer kilowatt. At that price, the units are competitive in high value, "niche" markets, and in areas where electricity prices are high and natural gas prices low.

A study by Arthur D. Little, Inc., predicted that when fuel cell costs drop below $1,500 per kilowatt, they will achieve market penetration nationwide. Several Companies are selling small units for research purposes. Prices vary.

Fuel cells will have to be much cheaper to become commercial in vehicles. Conventional car engines cost about $3,000 to manufacture. More research is needed to bring the cost of fuel cells down to that level, but officials at DaimlerChrysler have pledged to have a viable, commercial fuel cell vehicle available in 2004.

http://www.bullnet.co.uk/shops/test/hydrogen.htm

here's some info
Quote by cnut

isnt hydrogen extremely unstable also, so how they gonna keep it under control??? like if you had a wreck and a fire started or somethin??
I just copied and pasted... im sorry....
Quote by cnut

Quote by Keyphur
isnt hydrogen extremely unstable also, so how they gonna keep it under control??? like if you had a wreck and a fire started or somethin??

Something along the lines of a Kevlar like material that wraps around teh cell.
Quote by cnut

Quote by Keyphur

well my good sir, the answer is quiet simple. think of it as a mini hydrogen bomb! amazing yes it really is, see there wont really be any wreckage to haul off or any bodies for that matter, thus preventing traffic jams and any unwanted detours!

amazing!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by drakenshadow
well my good sir, the answer is quiet simple. think of it as a mini hydrogen bomb! amazing yes it really is, see there wont really be any wreckage to haul off or any bodies for that matter, thus preventing traffic jams and any unwanted detours!

amazing!

Lmao dude, that made my day
Quote by drakenshadow

amazing!

That was brilliant