Looking at this purchase on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300156770444&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=300145317473&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget
I probably dont deserve a guitar this good buy why throw away such a bargain, the guitar i was gonna get costs just as much so might as well. 1,199AU is around about 800US however in Australia a USA strat will cost you about 2 grand new
Looks like a decent buy what do you think.
Comments and opinions would be VERY much appreciated
please comment.
heres the best place to check it, ive been able to prove it is in fact a 2002 strat but not much else. Are there any really good sites to find the information from a serial?
erm,try not to buy a guitar that you have not tried personally....you should always try it out somewhere...but you can always take the plunge...besides,what a bargain~
Quote by les witty
Looking at this purchase on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300156770444&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=300145317473&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget
I probably dont deserve a guitar this good buy why throw away such a bargain, the guitar i was gonna get costs just as much so might as well. 1,199AU is around about 800US however in Australia a USA strat will cost you about 2 grand new
Looks like a decent buy what do you think.
Comments and opinions would be VERY much appreciated
please comment.

If you're humble enough to say you don't deserve it, you probably do deserve it.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
If you went to work, and got a paycheck, to have money for a guitar. Then you deserve the guitar.
2007 Deluxe Lone Star Strat
2004 Standard HSS Strat
1993 American Standard Strat

Peavey Classic 30 (The practice)
Mesa Lonestar Special (The gigger)
Quote by les witty
heres the best place to check it, ive been able to prove it is in fact a 2002 strat but not much else. Are there any really good sites to find the information from a serial?

Fender.com itself?