Link?

Edit: Sorry Champ, but that's one of the worst songs of the year. The chorus is so convoluted and scrappy. And gunshots? WTF?

And I'm so over that whole fake "boom chhh" of every single rap and RNB song in history.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Last edited by BenFoffenbock at Oct 8, 2007,
She had a song in NBA Live that was so bad I returned the PSP version of the game. That song was absolute garbage.
I was introduced to M.I.A the other day. So cool. I really enjoyed the album that I heard.
Quote by Bruce Got Dro
She had a song in NBA Live that was so bad I returned the PSP version of the game. That song was absolute garbage.

Wouldn't have been easier to go into the jukebox thing and stop the game playing that song?
What you want, bucky done gun?

I've only heard the singles, pretty decent stuff. Not a big fan though, and probably won't bother with buying/downloading her albums anytime soon.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by red157
Wouldn't have been easier to go into the jukebox thing and stop the game playing that song?

Well the game was bad too. I was going to keep it for the dunk contest but that song kinda broke the straw.
There are several M.I.A threads in the alt/indie forums. Having said that, I loved Kala, much better and catchier than Arular.
Quote by julio1987
There are several M.I.A threads in the alt/indie forums. Having said that, I loved Kala, much better and catchier than Arular.

Yeah, I only searched this forum as she's a essentially a rapper which this section covers.