Hi all, my bands main gig venue is closing after Christmas this year and we are having to broaden our horizons somewhat. this means also softening up our set list somewhat. At the moment we are playing a mix of metallica, slayer, megadeth and iron maiden. The local bars won't entertain that type of music so we are looking at lighter, more general audience friendly songs. We are a twin guitar band so at the moment we are looking at stuff like Bad reputation by thin lizzy, woman by wolfmother, Whole Lotta rosie and highway to hell by ac/dc, seven nation army by white stripes, are you gonna be my girl by Jet. this should give you guys an idea of what we're about. My brain has unfortunately run dry at this stage so I'd like opinions on other songs that fit this profile (rocky , guitar driven and crowd pleasing). any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Gear:
Jackson Dinky
Jackson King V
ESP Eclipse
Marshall TSL 100
Marshall 1960AV Cab
Boss ME-6
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

It's a great song to play with 2 guitars I think
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
playing to your average joe, not a diehard rock or metal fan. think songs that would be classics or would still recieve fairly regular radio airplay - and thanks for the suggestions so far!
Gear:
Jackson Dinky
Jackson King V
ESP Eclipse
Marshall TSL 100
Marshall 1960AV Cab
Boss ME-6
bon jovi, its my life or living on a prayer, +1 to crazy train and +1 to boys are back in town, almost everyone knows that song.

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
'Last Nite', 'Reptilla', '12:51' by The Strokes
'Red Morning Light', 'California Waiting' by Kings Of Leon
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Freebird?

Freebird uses three guitars. One slide and 2 leads with the slide playing changing to rhythm during the solos as the 2 lead guitars overlap eachother on the solo although it is possible to play it with only two guitars if you make room for a slightly thinner texture.

On topic, play some busted? They used 2 guitars...
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
dude play your own songs
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
Running With The Devil by Van Halen.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Def Leppard - pretty much any song of theirs that was a big hit
AC/DC - any hit song from them
Guns N' Roses
Aerosmith
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't fear the reaper, I'm burning for you
The Darkness - i believe in a thing called love
Heart - Barracuda, Crazy on You
KISS - any song pretty much
Oasis - Champagne Supernova, and i think Wonderwall uses 2 guitars
The Scorpions - Rock you like a Hurricane and Noone Like You
Skid Row - 18 and Life, I'll Remember you

Pretty Much all your 80's hair bands and had 2 guitarists so check that stuff out.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)