i replaced the stock pickups on my epi les paul custom with seymour duncans so now i need to sell the stocks. these pickups are in perfect condition as i only had the guitar a week before changing the pickups. they have a good sound, not the best but definately useable. will sell for $70 or any offer close to that, or trade for something worth a similar price, maybe a pedal.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar"
- Jimi Hendrix
sorry, just realised i should have specified, thats $70 Aus. which i think would equal about $35-40 US, correct me if im wrong and its the set im selling for this price, not individual.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar"
- Jimi Hendrix
The difference between cad and us currency is almost negligable. Cad is .013 more per dollar.
I sold mine for $20 USD.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
haha, cant blame a guy for trying :P yeah i will sell for 15US plus postage if anyone is interested, the colour is silver to answer the question of FRdesign
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by laparsons
haha, cant blame a guy for trying :P yeah i will sell for 15US plus postage if anyone is interested, the colour is silver to answer the question of FRdesign
how much to ship to canada v4s1c4