"However, recently I have found it is poked (yes, that is a technical term). My friend who is in the know a bit more than me, initially thought it was the speaker, however once replace ddidn't make a difference."

this is what the guy said whos selling a amp, its a fender stage lead II. its got a one doller reserve, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what "poked" is refering to....keep your minds out of the gutter btw.....lol. if its something minor i might look at getn this amp to fix and sell of or sumthing.
cheers
Quote by head_strong
"However, recently I have found it is poked (yes, that is a technical term). My friend who is in the know a bit more than me, initially thought it was the speaker, however once replace ddidn't make a difference."

this is what the guy said whos selling a amp, its a fender stage lead II. its got a one doller reserve, and i was wondering if anyone could tell me what "poked" is refering to....keep your minds out of the gutter btw.....lol. if its something minor i might look at getn this amp to fix and sell of or sumthing.
cheers

I think it might mean broken, could be wrong though