Hi, quick question...

I was wondering if the modern KH-202 (the one with the emg esp's and wooden neck) has the 'ESP' symbol on the back of the headstock?

Does anyone know?

Ta!
dude..all electric guitars have wooden necks. y would u care if it had an ESP symbol on the back of the headstock? What would it matter if there was an ESP symbol on the back? No one would be able to see it when u play so whats the point?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Thanks bro that answered my question fully

Not.

If you don't want to answer but would like to be a smart ass then please REFRAIN from clicking on 'Post Reply'

Ofcourse i don't care if its on it or not...im just curious because there is so many differences between the 2004 and the modern version...

So, i ask you to kindly, just answer my question please?

Ta much!
Oh and also...i know that all guitars have wooden necks lol i just meant the 'image' if you will...like wooden finish instead of black...

Get what i mean?
I'm kind enough to tell u that its a pointless question. See, i'm the only one that's replied, cuz no one else has bothered to. The fact that theres a logo on the back makes no difference to the guitar whatsoever, its just like 2 apples - one has a spec of dust on it, one doesnt. But they're still apples.
Ur being a smartass, noob, because if u knew anything about guitars, u'd know that the KH202(modern) and the KH2 (vintage) aren't even comparable - the KH202 is more of a beginner kind of guitar, the KH2 is a high end guitar. Think: neck thru body vs bolt on? EMG81/85 vs EMG ESP?

Edit: oh yea, if u wanted anyone to answer ur question about ELECTRIC GUITARS, u'd probably wanna post in the ELECTRIC GUITAR FORUM.

"Ta"?

Quote by jravolta

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee

Quote by magnum1117
Last edited by musicfreak003 at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by musicfreak003
I'm kind enough to tell u that its a pointless question. See, i'm the only one that's replied, cuz no one else has bothered to. The fact that theres a logo on the back makes no difference to the guitar whatsoever, its just like 2 apples - one has a spec of dust on it, one doesnt. But they're still apples.
Ur being a smartass, noob, because if u knew anything about guitars, u'd know that the KH202(modern) and the KH2 (vintage) aren't even comparable - the KH202 is more of a beginner kind of guitar, the KH2 is a high end guitar. Think: neck thru body vs bolt on? EMG81/85 vs EMG ESP?

Edit: oh yea, if u wanted anyone to answer ur question about ELECTRIC GUITARS, u'd probably wanna post in the ELECTRIC GUITAR FORUM.

"Ta"?

Well technically he's asking about gear...

But the main point is, why do you want the KH202? Because you can pretend to be him? Oo, la la!

It's pointless.
No, he theres nothing wrong with wanting a KH202 (if ur not like a beginner, or if its ur first guitar, that is). And this is the Gear forum as in guitar gear OTHER than guitar, guitar goes in electric guitar forum. So by ur logic if i wanted a new bike i'd post here right since a bike is gear? lol

Quote by jravolta

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee

Quote by magnum1117
Quote by musicfreak003
No, he theres nothing wrong with wanting a KH202 (if ur not like a beginner, or if its ur first guitar, that is). And this is the Gear forum as in guitar gear OTHER than guitar, guitar goes in electric guitar forum. So by ur logic if i wanted a new bike i'd post here right since a bike is gear? lol

Well, yes, although it does say GUITAR Gear & Accessories, so you may have a problem there. It's perfectly OK to ask a question about an actual guitar here, or in the Electric Guitar forum.
have u seen anyone else ask a guitar question? and it also says underneath guitar gear and accesories: guitar amps, and effects, etc. Ok this is rly pointless lets stop

Quote by jravolta

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee

Quote by magnum1117
Quote by Mustaine1990
Thanks bro that answered my question fully

Not.

haha! I get it! its a borat joke! oh...no your being serious....

lol anywayz... as a general rule, so ive been told, you want to stay away from LTD's under the 400 series... but dont quote me on that
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
no i dont want a KH 202 to pretend im kirk hammett lol...

i want a kh 202 because i played one and it played really well...and suits my playing style...along with other reasons...

so musicfreak go find something better to do with your time

again i say i aint getting it just coz i like kirk hammett...just coz its his 'sig' guitar doesnt make it good. what makes it good is i played one and i enjoyed it.

anyway it doesnt matter...

musicfreak ta ( thanks) for your replys...constructive critism ill take it as and don humpador...erm...thanks also for...making me hungry with your avatar?