Quote by Draken

(...) so let's have a nice clean election people.

ok, i was thinking, in elections, as i know them, the votes are "secret". so the poll probably won't be public. So far so good.

The problem is: in elections, you don't see the results while people are voting, you just know the result when the ballot boxes close. But in the poll, you can see the results while the UGers are voting, you will know who is winning, and i think this can change some people's votes...

so, i would to ask to someone: how will it be?...

EDIT: ok ok, i mean to say POLL, sorry.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Last edited by Bleeding_me at Oct 8, 2007,
Most people will have their mind made up already i guess.

Not like it even matter Who cares about this stupid thing anyway?

YAKULT FTW
I can't swim
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
i thought you were gong to ask whether the candidates preferred chlorinated water over swimming in lakes...speaking of which

Dear Candidates,
Do you prefer to swim in a pool or a lake? If the pool, why? If the lake, why? Also, as a follow up question; have you ever used those orange arm floaty things? Do you plan on making your children use them?
The pool is closed due to aids and diabeetus.

Any more questions?
Last edited by JilaX^ at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by JilaX^
The pool is closed due to aids and diabeetus. A

Any more questions?

I've already got diabeetus. A

Can I swim?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
I've already got diabeetus. A

Can I swim?

Oh, you have that? It's very very rare.