2004 model; white, perfect condition. This has every option you could want - Sperzel locking tuners, ebony fretboard, graphite nut, contoured edges on body, Tone Pros bridge. The pickups are a 59 in the neck and JB in the bridge. I don't have the original pickups. Here is a pic, and I can send more if you like. I'm looking to trade for a guitar with a trem (Floyd Rose, Wilkinson, etc.). Especially metal-styled guitars like BC Rich and Dean MLs. A Carvin hardshell case is included. You can send me emails, too. If you prefer to buy this, I would want $600, and I'd ship it for free.
Attachments:
IMG_0083_1_3_1.JPG
Hey, I have a Black Jackson DKMG with upgraded Dimarzio Evolutions, it has a hardcase and plays really well. I can get you pics tomorrow if you are interested. I bought it in november and has been kept in a smokefree envirnoment. It also has been professionally set up. I was looking into getting a guitar w/o a tremolo and i have a 7-string carvin w/ tremolo and i know what a jem those guitars are! I do not have the tremolo bar though, it didn't come with it. Email me if you are interested @ rminor@udel.edu