If you could have/ make a gigging venue anywhere in the world, where would you have it and how would you make it?

I would say either in a forest or a castle somewhere in Northern England, like an open air festival thing.

I'm not very creative, but let's see what you come up with! Graphics to illustrate your venues are welcome aswell!
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
Do you like Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Belphegor, Cattle Decapitation or Devourment?

Then come to Butlins!

I'd love to play at my old school when I've made it big lol. I keep dreaming of it.
Quote by Icarus Lives
The Death Star!

sounds interesting.... elaborate
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123

Being black.
i'd make a venue in pittsburgh, PA...one where bands come to and stuff...it would be like nothing this town has ever seen
in a abandon subway station in new york with an open bar
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
I'd just steal that one that's being built in a cave in the lake district (or peak district, don't honestly know which is which or the different between the two).
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
^
You don't wanna gig in a cave, the echos will ruin the music, and the sonic intensity would make the cave collapse.
I'd say in the middle of Brum next to the Bullring, right next to the Bronze Bull itself.
Quote by Moggan13
^
You don't wanna gig in a cave, the echos will ruin the music, and the sonic intensity would make the cave collapse.
I'd say in the middle of Brum next to the Bullring, right next to the Bronze Bull itself.

But think of the cool clean acoustic sounds you'd get
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123

Being black.
Quote by fade2black_69
But think of the cool clean acoustic sounds you'd get

^it would be clean, but it would get so messed up between the echoes, I'd personally have to say a castle with an open roof. That and I'd ahve a giant mirror behind the stage for kicks. Think about it, the stars in the sky, a giant mirror, what could be better than that?
Quote by wizards?
^it would be clean, but it would get so messed up between the echoes, I'd personally have to say a castle with an open roof. That and I'd ahve a giant mirror behind the stage for kicks. Think about it, the stars in the sky, a giant mirror, what could be better than that?

Marry me?
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123

Being black.
Quote by wizards?
I say this in the most non homosexual way possible, yes I will marry you fade to black_69

haha queer im off
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123

Being black.
Inside of a train at 500km/h
Quote by rokr4lif3
" I think it went like...rahhhhh rah rah RAHHHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHHH ROooohhhhhh gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dun dun da- dun dun da da - dun dun dun da da."