But not in the way that it lets me connect with my inner being and put down that cocked revolver, although that would be nice too.

I was mowing ma lawn listening to ma choones minding ma own business and not paying much attention to the act of the mowing itself. I had just bought the Walk Idiot Walk single which has two Awesome bonus tracks (ADVERTISING ) and Gene Pool Convulsions came on so I started to boogy while mowing, shaking my booty all over that lawn. The song came to an end, and unfortunately N-Sync came on (I asked my friend to put good tunes she has on my iPod and she found it funny to load with me N-Sync and Hanson) and I stopped to change the song. I looked down at my feet to survey my cutting efforts so far and realised I had come within no less than 5 or so centimetres to going over the power cable. Now, my mower is quite a relic, super powered danger motor with no safety features whatsoever, so I prolly woulda friend myself if I'd gone over, so thank you N-Sync. Your worthless music saved me from death I will send you a thank you email.

Anyone else had anything like this? Or has anyone ever gone over a cable with a lawn mower? Im curious as to what'll happen
...Thank you N-Sync??
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by :Revenga:
But not in the way that it lets me connect with my inner being and put down that cocked revolver, although that would be nice too.

I was mowing ma lawn listening to ma choones minding ma own business and not paying much attention to the act of the mowing itself. I had just bought the Walk Idiot Walk single which has two Awesome bonus tracks (ADVERTISING ) and Gene Pool Convulsions came on so I started to boogy while mowing, shaking my booty all over that lawn. The song came to an end, and unfortunately N-Sync came on (I asked my friend to put good tunes she has on my iPod and she found it funny to load with me N-Sync and Hanson) and I stopped to change the song. I looked down at my feet to survey my cutting efforts so far and realised I had come within no less than 5 or so centimetres to going over the power cable. Now, my mower is quite a relic, super powered danger motor with no safety features whatsoever, so I prolly woulda friend myself if I'd gone over, so thank you N-Sync. Your worthless music saved me from death I will send you a thank you email.

Anyone else had anything like this? Or has anyone ever gone over a cable with a lawn mower? I'm curious as to what'll happen

don't those mowers have nylon stringed blades like a string trimmer?
because the ones i know of do and I find it hard than one of those would go though a power cord or conduct any electric....
Quote by moody07747
don't those mowers have nylon stringed blades like a string trimmer?
because the ones i know of do and I find it hard than one of those would go though a power cord or conduct any electric....

Nuhuh, my mower has big **** off Rambo knife things.
It was a gift from my Grandfather, he has issues.
I mowed over a dog chain on our rider. The chain wrapped around my body and it was an unpleasent experience.

My mom mowed over the coax for the directv. No idea why it was laying across the yard. But it pretty much got cut into pieces.

You probably would have lived to tell your grand kids.
Quote by JDawg
I mowed over a dog chain on our rider. The chain wrapped around my body and it was an unpleasent experience.

My mom mowed over the coax for the directv. No idea why it was laying across the yard. But it pretty much got cut into pieces.

You probably would have lived to tell your grand kids.

The only thing I'll be telling my grand kids is to get a job.
I dunno...that's a lot of amps to be putting through yourself and the mower would have conducted very nicely to your body. Heh, i'm alwayz paranoid that i'm gonna do something like that. I just sit on me ridin mower and listen to my mp3's. Much safer.
Quote by Moggan13
Last time i tried to mow my lawn a dying mouse dropped out...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625927&highlight=mouse+lawnmower
Remember? I don't think even N-Sync could have savd that poor little mouse....

Im pretty sure one of the members of N-Sync has a PHD in Mousology, so maybe things would have been different if they were there...
It probably wouldn't have killed you if it was standard 120V if your in the US or some where that has 120V, but it would have probably gave you a good ass electric shock. I've been shocked before by 120V and it will really get your attention, it can kill you but you would have to have a really good ground. lol
Don't say 'thank you n'sync', say ,'thank you for making such untasteful music i have to shut it off before doing anything else'.
um...didnt music get you distracted in the first place? anyways, sucks that N-sync saved your life...like the guy said, now you have to buy all their albums
I ran over a power cable once with a lawnmower and nothing happened, it was plugged in and everything. It was an expensive power cable too...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
That's actually a funny story.

Mowing lawns or shoveling snow while listening to music is great.
Similar story - brother accidently set fire to microwave. I was in crutches at the time. If I wasn't, it would of exploded in my face by the time I was trying to stop it.

Man that was crazy.
I did once I was mowing a neighbors lawn when I was about 12 he had just tore his ACL and his kids where still really young so I got the job. Just to set up the story theres my house to the right was my best friends house at the time and to the right of him was the neighbor who's lawn I was mowing. My best friends had just got cable set up in his room and was really excited about it they had to run a new cable through the backyard to do it and little did I know they had'nt buried it yet. So I'm mowing the other guys yard and I get to the back not paying attenion I sort of veried off into my best friends yard a little. Then before I realized I just ran over the new cable they had run in the backyard. The guy was coming to bury it the next day too. Nothing happened really I didnt get shocked at all I didnt even realize I ran over the cable until after I was done mowing the lawn. But I really didnt realize what I had done until later though we where at his house hanging out and we where going watch TV and it wasnt work then I finally realized ohh crap....But it was cool he wasnt that mad.....after they fixed it atleast.