Sometimes I get a hum when I touch my guitar, and when I remove my hand the hum is gone, that means badly shielded wiring does it?
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Yeah the chances are that the earth wiring is screwed basicly. I'd get it sorted out professionally quite quickly. It can cause electricution.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Ah, ok thanks then.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Mines the other way round, theres a slight hum when not touching the bridge or strings. Normal?
Quote by Gabbastard
Mines the other way round, theres a slight hum when not touching the bridge or strings. Normal?

I have the same problem on pretty much all of my guitars and so does my dad, so atleast it's not unusual.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
I have the same problem on pretty much all of my guitars and so does my dad, so atleast it's not unusual.

are the pickups sine coil or dual (humbukers) cuz ive got single and i have the same problem.
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by A.McGee
are the pickups sine coil or dual (humbukers) cuz ive got single and i have the same problem.

both.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Bonsaischaap

I used to have that problem with a strat I made. It had a bad hum when I didn't touch it. I grounded a wire from the back plate where the springs attach to, to the ground outpuck jack. Worked well.

Most likely though you have either done this already (because your suppossed to) or don't have a tremelo.