ok i am able to get (off craigslist) an xbox 360 pro without tthe hardrive but with everything else included for about 200 bucks. I want to get t because i would save soooo much money and i would be able to try it out first but i am scared that it will crap out on me and i ll be scared cause i wont have a warentee
thoughts?
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
If you pick it up from the person selling it, you will know where he lives. If it craps out on you, come here and ask for ideas on revenge.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Buy a wii for the same price (assuming you get a harddrive)
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
All 360s come with a three year manufacturer warranty regardless, I think.

It shouldn't matter.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by GuitarUltimate?
Buy a wii for the same price (assuming you get a harddrive)

too late i already have one (got it at launch)

and about the three year thing is that since purchase date?
and i think its void since i wouldnt be original owner and i dont have the receipt
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
Quote by libskate44
too late i already have one (got it at launch)

and about the three year thing is that since purchase date?
and i think its void since i wouldnt be original owner and i dont have the receipt

Yes warranty, starts at purchase. No, you can still return it because you have the 360. You tell em' a serial number and they will tell you when it was sold.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I just remebered about the game. I just lost the game, and so did everyone else who read this post.
i bought one off ebay for about $260 (with harddrive). Everything has worked great so far
what do ppl think of the elite? is it worth it ? ie do i need the 120 gb of memory?
Quote by beeboshain
Ok...with my second job, i work on these 360 things., They suck. They are the worst console to ever scar this earth. They crap out all the time. I wouldn't buy one PERIOD. ESPECIALLY if its used and you don't get a warantee with it. Words of advice...
u can get a used 20 gig hard drive for $60 at gamestop and when you buy the pro it comes with a 20 gig hard drive so ur good for that part,and if it brakes buy a used 360 at gamestop go in the next day and return your broken one saying that you turned it on and it didnt work at all
Quote by libskate44
what do ppl think of the elite? is it worth it ? ie do i need the 120 gb of memory?

If youre using it for games, then hell no. If you are planning on downloading every piece of marketplace content and putting all of your videos and music from your pc onto it, then maybe.

Personally, i would go in Ebay, and try to get a refurbished one at the same price. That way, you know its been fixed and guarenteed to work, and if it craps out, the warrenty extends from when it was fixed (i think).
Quote by libskate44

Depends on what you plan on using it for. If you have a HDMI TV and plan on downloading a lot then yeah the elite is probably worth it. DO NOT buy the 120GB HDD stand alone it is a complete rip off.

And yeah the 3 year warranty is still applicable even if you are a second hand owner because they find out how old it is through the serial number so even if it breaks you should be ok (and even if he bought it at launch you still have a year of warranty) HOWEVER I think the warranty only covers the red rings of death.