Hi, I´ve been thinking about building my own guitar and I wonder if someone have blueprints/plans on that guitar. I´m talking abot something simlar to this http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Books,_plans/Plans/1/Les_Paul_Plan/Pictures.html#details , but I dont think I want to buy it, takes long time to get it since I live in Sweden and it will cost much to get it here. So if someone have a blueprint on that guitar, plz help me out.
That's a simple one. I can get one won't be that detailed, but i'm sure somethings better then nothing. Let me grab the links.
i have the choice to either build an electric or acoustic guitar in two years for my year 12 major in wood. i'm thinking of building this as well.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Built Acoustic
Epiphone Valve Special
Marshall Guv'nor GV2
tanglewood 1000 pu resonator
washborn acoustic
My Build
For Laughs 3d Animation
NVm, google is failing me today. If I find it i'll post it. I know it's out ther I came acrossed it before.

Though i'll take a measurement of mine, but I can't get a drawing of it on here "no scanner" but i'll keep attempting stuff.
the best i could do for you was ebay. about $8 and you can buy the blueprints.
i am sure there would be some on the net somewhere.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Built Acoustic
Epiphone Valve Special
Marshall Guv'nor GV2
tanglewood 1000 pu resonator
washborn acoustic
My Build
you can get free blueprint files of guitarbuild.com
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Go to MIMF.com, register, log in, scroll down to the bottom, click on 'library of archived discussions', scroll down again, you should see like instrument plans/templates; they have a LP there.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!