The Lymbyc Systym is a band duelly located out of Phoenix, Arizona and Austin, Texas. It's two brothers, one on drums another on keys. But if you were to just listen, you'd think there's at least 4 people in this project.

They've been around for awhile but they're starting to get a lot of hype outside of Arizona. They just got back from an 8 week tour with One AM Radio. They also just got signed with Leafy Green Booking Agency out of San Francisco. They book many artists, including Devendra Banhart, Akron/Family, Don Caballero & Vashti Bunyan.

Check out their new video for "Truth Skull", directed by Scott Fredette, who has directed videos for bands such as The Raconteurs, The Get up Kids, Death Cab for Cutie, the Greenhorns, and many others:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G7igEeJDMEo

Or you can go to their websites:
www.lymbycsystym.com
www.myspace.com/thelymbycsystym
i checked them out, i liked the video. the song was kind of flat for the first half.

the other songs on their myspizzy were better i think...i don't remember 100%, i am quite scatterbrained today.
The only thing I know that they've done is the recent remix of a One Am Radio track and that wasn't bad from what I remember, didn't check them out any further though, might do later.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I've seen them live twice. I've had the pleasure of playing a show with them and Saxon Shore as well. You hear the stuff on the album and it sounds exactly the same live, if not better. The drummer is perhaps one of the best, if not the best, that I have ever seen. When I played a show with them two years ago, he was playing some crazy beats and bells at the same time. It was awe inspiring.

Same for the other brother. He plays really difficult rhythms and completely different things with both hands on his multiple keyboards whilst playing around with pedals and such. They're just amazing. I should have posted this before their tour so everyone could have tried to check them out.