Mmkay...
I have rick rolled my friend in at least 3 different ways (don't worry, she likes that song)...and I think that if I can continue this, I may need the video on my computer (Rick Astley - Gonna Give You Up) and I was wondering where I can find it to download (high quality preferred)

Maybe like, a site where you can download a bunch of music videos? I tried the pirate bay and a few other torrent sites, but all the ones they have are whole DVD versions that come with a billion other vids, and I only this one, and demonoid is down so if you guys could help that would be appreciated very much
Quote by nightraven
Demonoid isn't down...

We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and We need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this. If you reside in Canada, that is the reason you are being redirected to this message. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

I GET THAT CUZ IM CANADIAN
Just get it off of youtube
zamzar.com/url

there you go
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by King Jeremy
We received a letter from a lawyer represeting the CRIA, they were threatening with legal action and We need to start blocking Canadian traffic because of this. If you reside in Canada, that is the reason you are being redirected to this message. Thanks for your understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience.

I GET THAT CUZ IM CANADIAN

I UZED MAH BRIANZ AND UZED A PROXY LOLOLOLOL
if u get bitlord 1.1 it lets you select all the stuff you want to torrent from a huge list like the one u mentioned