Page 1 of 2
Yeah, my school,is the only damn school the the nation that has school today, and we had homecomming on saturday, so people are real pissed, and some are sill hung over
our homecomming queen got kicked out for underaged drinking, and her date got arrested haha owned
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
hey, not the only school. im sittin here and all of the area schools here have school today. so stop ur whinin
no school woot
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
haha wow... our homecoming queen was a joke and the teachers knew it. So they called off that event.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by TheNewDiabolic
Yeah, my school,is the only damn school the the nation that has school today, and we had homecomming on saturday, so people are real pissed, and some are sill hung over
our homecomming queen got kicked out for underaged drinking, and her date got arrested haha owned

i would be in school. We have it today too.
But **** that! Its ****ing columbus day!!
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
no school what what! hilarious with the homecoming thing tho.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
This dude Christopher Columbus came to America and apparently 'discovered' it. I say all he did was rape, pillage, and kill the natives...
I EAT JOO!
Quote by str84ever
Excuse my ignorance...

What the hell is Columbus day?
Take a wild guess.
Yeah Chris wasn't a good guy so I still don't know why it's considered a great day anymore.

btw, stop complaining you're on the internet and at school when you should be doing your SCHOOL work.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
What is this, give-a-shit.com?

No. We don't care.

I live in England. Our whole country went to school today.
So fuck you and your damned country.

Bloody Americans...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yesterday I woke up 8.45 to go to an amusement park, swam for 2 hours in the park after we were sick of the park, then I went with a friend to a Bloodhound Gang concert where I endured most of my time in the pit (isn't it ironic?). I went to bed at 1.30 and woke up a 6 to do my paper round. So fuck you and your so called bad day, I have muscle ache nearly everywhere, need some sleep really badly AND I had two tests today.
Quote by _ThE_FaLLen_
This dude Christopher Columbus came to America and apparently 'discovered' it. I say all he did was rape, pillage, and kill the natives...

......it was a war over land. Chris's men were killed raped and robbed as well......... thats what war is.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by frankv
Yesterday I woke up 8.45 to go to an amusement park, swam for 2 hours in the park after we were sick of the park, then I went with a friend to a Bloodhound Gang concert where I endured most of my time in the pit (isn't it ironic?). I went to bed at 1.30 and woke up a 6 to do my paper round. So fuck you and your so called bad day, I have muscle ache nearly everywhere, need some sleep really badly AND I had two tests today.

So what? You got to see Bloodhound Gang live you lucky bastard!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yeah, I have class today.

Golf, Accounting, and Economics.

You're not the only one, dude.
50 million Natives died, so why can't the victor have a day of celebration, eh?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by RMC06
Yeah, I have class today.

Golf, Accounting, and Economics.

You're not the only one, dude.

Sounds sort of GAY to me, amirite?
Quote by break-me-in
What is this, give-a-shit.com?

No. We don't care.

I live in England. Our whole country went to school today.
So fuck you and your damned country.

Bloody Americans...

Someone's got a case of the mondays.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Someone's got a case of the mondays.

Well, yeah, kinda, but it was partially sarcastic. Still, since this is forum is not populated by only Americans, he deserves a "So what, my country doesn't get a day off" reply.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Dude I'm at a boarding school. We have school today, we had it on Labor Day, the only days we won't have it is Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. All other holidays fly. So stop moaning.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by _ThE_FaLLen_

God bless America.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
lol in kanada it r thanksgiving lolwallflecopters no skool for me all school for joo!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I'm Canadian, I have a 4 day weekend. Pwned?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
I'm Canadian, I have a 4 day weekend. Pwned?

oui mon collègue Canadien.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Page 1 of 2