i was supposed to get mine yesterday...but i couldnt find my wallet....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
And what kind of license are you trying to get? ........Bus driver? ..........Pilot?
TRANSFORMICE

^ what he said. I had no trouble getting mine honestly. I dont knwo how it is where you are, but here pretty much any asshat over 16 and a half can get it.
Quote by manyfingers
^ what he said. I had no trouble getting mine honestly. I dont knwo how it is where you are, but here pretty much any asshat over 16 and a half can get it.

You musn't live in the UK. One of my friends got failed for not steering correctly and another for going 33 in a 30mph zone, it so easy to get failed here.
Quote by bequickorbedead
You musn't live in the UK. One of my friends got failed for not steering correctly and another for going 33 in a 30mph zone, it so easy to get failed here.

I'm pretty sure you automatically fail for ever going over the speed limit in the U.S. too, at least you do in my state. But yeah the U.S. driving test standards are horribly low, I wish we'd take a cue from some Europian countries and drastically reduce the number of people that are allowed to drive. Starting with all 16 and 17 year olds

To the ts: have fun... but not too much fun!
STUDY!!! I dident
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Don't hit a cone. If you accidentally steer into a pedestrian it's all good, just watch the damn cones.
I heard they don't let you have one if you can't spell it.

License.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
i got my license (:

it was rather easy but a long wait in line

Now i can drive legally, been driving daily to school since i was 15 (:
Be SURE not to go over the speed limit. Better to go at 50 km/h at a 55 km/h street to be sure.
Check your side mirrors constantly. Guard your distances. Don't argue with the tester.
And don't be very nervous. It's impossible not to be nervous. But think that it's not the end of the world if you fail.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

make sure you stop ALL THE WAY at stop signs (where I live you have to wait 3 seconds).
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
blast death metal in the car so you cant hear the person testing you
But sing lyrics to a brittany spears song

Drive on the wrong side of the road and say that you thought you were in europe

Stop in middle of intersections and never stop honking your horn so other drivers are aware of you.

Always look in the mirror NEVER look at the road
It's more fun that way

play marco polo in the car and call fish out of water all the time

fart before the test- use this for the excuse: You don't want to pass out from high levels of gas during the test

have a half empy bottle of beer in the cup holder and ask the tester if they would like any you don't want anymore

say you forgot your corrective lenses and that its okay you'll just stay close behind the other car so you can see it
Watch the Family guy episode where Peter teaches Meg to drive. Listen closely. Now, repeat and reinact everything Peter said and did.

Congratulations on crashing the drivers test car into a television satelite.

Better luck next time.