Yea I know, I mispelled it. Anyways, I have decided on a Peavey ValveKing Royal 8, so any good comments about it? I have had 2 so far, but any more? Also any other amps I should look at in this price range?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I think you may have spelt it right, actually

Valveking Royal 8 - better than modellers in same price range, versatile, doesn't need an OD like other 5w Valves do (like my VJ), can get very loud, looks good, pretty modestly priced, sounds good.

Go for it
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I thought I did, but I was making sure.(about spelling)
I'm gonna check it out today.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

I couldn't find any in any store

Quote by MrCarrot
I think you may have spelled it right, actually

Yeah, he did spell it right.

I quite like the Royal 8. The VJ and Fender Champ are generally more of a vintage-sounding kind of amp, so it's good to have a more modern 5 watter available. It can do pretty much everything except heavy metal without an overdrive or anything, and I reckon that having the extra controls that the VJ and Champ don't have is quite and advantage.