Alright, could any of you name me a pedal that has the best "reverse" delay effect?
Quote by buckethead_jr
I didn't think they had metal in the 1790's

Quote by Guitarislife125
Copper is a metal

Quote by buckethead_jr
Ah, touche.
digitech digidelay
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Dl4 Ftw!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Sorry to revive this thread, but after downloading some soundclips, I've narrowed down my choice to these pedals: Line 6 Echo Park (the DL-4 may be better, but the Echo Park's cheaper); Marshall Echohead; Danelectro Wasabi Forward-Reverse. I really liked the soundclip of the Echo Park; the reverse delay tone was very uncoloured, yet the reverse delay effect was prominent (much to my liking). Which one would be better to buy? Keep in mind that I'll be using this reverse delay effect sometimes with a clean tone, but most of the times with a dirty tone (for leads and such).
Quote by buckethead_jr

Quote by Guitarislife125
Copper is a metal

Quote by buckethead_jr
Ah, touche.
Danelectro Wasabi and EHX Stereo Memory Man Hazarai are your best bet.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Line 6. It has the most range IMO. Plus, you can put it on Analog, Digital, or tape style, plus the mod control, the trail button, and other delay types. I use mine with over drive and it works very well. Its also built like a complete tank.
Alright guys, thanks. I'll be ordering my Echopark shortly.
Quote by buckethead_jr

Quote by Guitarislife125
Copper is a metal

Quote by buckethead_jr
Ah, touche.