www.myspace.com/bleedvirginiadead

we're a hardcore/screamo band. the recordings are a little rough but they're decent.
i play guitar and do the backing screams... yeah i'm aware i'm better than the lead screamer. lol.

theres also an acoustic song up on there featuring a man named Jonny Vee, who's pretty famous in this area so it's cool to have him in there.

constructive criticism please!

thanks!
Candidates for the "Worst of Myspace" thread. BTW you're one girly looking dude.
Tiger style.
a new singer is needed, and you need better quality for the recordings. you also lack some in originality.

that is my two cents.

Jack my swag
I don't think biographies are the only thing you suck at.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
wow umm im into metalcore/sccreamo/hardcore bands and trust alot of people say i have a weird taste in music and even what you guys are doing is wayyy out there its like heavyheavylowlow but with dying cats involved and your mic is a disaster and its louder than the freaking drums! like come the **** on spend some money and do like one song in a studio and you need to practise WAYYYYY more to even make it into the music i like
how can you call your self bleeding virginia dead if your not from VIRGINIA!!!

oh... I didn't like either sorry, you guys sound like crap... Sorry
well... it was kinda funny the son about the duck boo and feeding him biscuits cause you like to save your triscuts but thats about all that was good.... um practice a lot more.... and kick the ****ing singer out and get someone who can actually sing!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason