Both of the search functions never work. A lot of times I have searched for a band, found no results, make a thread about them, and then be told that they already have a thread. It pisses me off so much. A lot of times if I type in the exact title of a thread on the search bar the thread I'm looking for doesn't even show up. Does this happen to anyone else?

If someone could fix it or tell me what I'm doing wrong I would very much appreciate it.
use google to search this site
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I agree. An example:

I search "If someone could fix it or tell me what I'm doing wrong I would very much appreciate it."

It responds with "Some words were too common/short to be involved in your search. These are as follows: If. someone. could. fix. it. or. tell. me. what. I'm. doing. wrong. I. would. very. much. appreciate. it."

Not that extreme but you get my point.
Works fine for me.

It must just dislike you.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Works fine for me.

It must just dislike you.
This makes me very sad . I'm going to eat ramen now bye.
You need to be more specific with the search terms, use as many of the functions as you can. Also take time to look through the seach results, rather than simply scanning them.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-
You need to be more specific with the search terms, use as many of the functions as you can. Also take time to look through the seach results, rather than simply scanning them.

If you want to waste your life searching for threads on a site to see if you can make one, then go for it.

The rest of us who, unfortunately for the search bar elitists, have lives will just do a quick scan or not even use it at all.

Anytime I see someone make a search bar joke, my insides cringe up and I can't digest food for days. It is the only time I want to punch people over the internet.

Quote by Shabalaba
Retarded is french for slow, so the search bar is slow

Actually, it's en retard. Retarded is not French for slow.
Quote by PopNFresh07
If you want to waste your life searching for threads on a site to see if you can make one, then go for it.

The rest of us who, unfortunately for the search bar elitists, have lives will just do a quick scan or not even use it at all.

Anytime I see someone make a search bar joke, my insides cringe up and I can't digest food for days. It is the only time I want to punch people over the internet.

Agreed completely.

Quote by PopNFresh07
Actually, it's en retard. Retarded is not French for slow.

I thought "en retard" was to be late for something?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

I thought "en retard" was to be late for something?

En retard is late, but it's what the guy meant by slow.

Lente should be slow, as lentement is slowly.

EDIT: I did word my previous post pretty badly. :X
Last edited by PopNFresh07 at Oct 8, 2007,