I have a proposal: Trade CDs (if there is a thread about it, please delete this one).

Not only albums you can easy find every country. I mean albums from national bands.

Example: I want the Stalingrad Cowgirls CD, but I will never find it here in Brazil. And we have good hard rock/heavy metal bands you can't find their albums in other places.

First, the rules ('I' means everybody):

1) If I say I like metal/hard rock, please, don't send me some emo-crappy band.

2) You don't liked the band? Don't worry, it's just a part of the club. Send the CD in the next trade for other person.

3) You gonna have to send an international package, so don't have the need to make it's much more expensive. Only a normal send by mail is necessary.

4) You have two options: you can choose the CD, or do a "blind trade" (you choose one band, and the other person choose one band).

More ideas are welcome

(and sorry for my bad english )
Quote by clement1
This isnt going to work..............people download music, join the club!

I'm already in this club, too

What I mean is a cool way to discover new bands... Some hard-to-find-mp3 bands, and own CDs is cool, too

The bigger proprosal isn't trade CDs I have in my collection and don't want them anymore, like the other thread. That CDs are easy to find everywhere.
Wow this is a really cool idea. I can't find a lot of the cds I want anywhere, maybe I'll use this if it takes off.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Wouldn't it be easier to trade mp3's?
I'm up for it, if it's mp3 trading. It can be done over AIM or email.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Sorry, but like in the old thread that had this idea I'm simply not going to give my address out on here.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Sorry, but like in the old thread that had this idea I'm simply not going to give my address out on here.

Another advantage of MP3 trades
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.