None of us really want that do they? I mean, I guess it would be better than the black-dominated entertainment scene that we have now. And I don't mean that as a racist thing, but I think it's ridiculous that American pop culture's entertainment is dominated by rap and R & B (hence: African-Americans). If I ever meet a guy who legitimately likes R & B I might kill him out of how much I pity him.
Discuss if you think this a racist remark or not, I don't feel like ellaborating on my thoughts much more.
jester i totally understand your position,,the music dominating is done by the majority black people..and that music sucks but have had the similar problem.i say i hate rap people have actually said what are you racist? ehh
It has nothing to do with being racist. I do not enjoy the majority of rap music, and most of the songs I do like are because I find them ridiculous or funny. I want to know why rap music and the entertainment industry is so dominated by black people. Scientists/professors should do studies on this, I'm sure it would be fascinating.
Wow so i guess the prophecy of the Dark Magician was true.
Everything is going just as it was said in it.
"And the chosen shall preach the word of the holy return of our lord"

line 18 p.231 second book

"The mighty return of the lord shall last tills the sun travels its journey 12 and a half times"

Line 2 p.253 second book
I don't hate blacks music. Jimi Hendrix, alot of jazz, Ray Charles. Alot of them do it good. But rap, or atleast the rap thats popular now. And the other stuff that's popular now..It just sucks. There's no music in it really. Bring back real music!
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by PhantomNote
I don't hate blacks music. Jimi Hendrix, alot of jazz, Ray Charles. Alot of them do it good. But rap, or atleast the rap thats popular now. And the other stuff that's popular now..It just sucks. There's no music in it really. Bring back real music!

+1,

Bring back the prog, psychedelic, and the REAL hard rock and metal!!
Quote by recondite11
uhmm... wasn't metal from the 80's here all the time? Iron Maiden, Metallica etc?

Yeah, but they're talkign about hair.

Motley Crue, Ratt, Poison, Skid Row, Dokken, Faster Pussycat, Enuff Z'nuff, etc.
Quote by TheSmilingGoat
im more excited about the new wave of thrash metal thats coming

Me to *high fives*

Although there was some Hair Metal bands that I liked like Dokken, Whitesnake, and a couple of others.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Hair metal is incredibly questionable but I love it's cheesiness and the way it's overblown. It's classic and warm.
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.