I just met some heroine/cocaine/meth addicts the other day and they scared the **** out of me.

I want to understand this.

How did you help them and how has your/their life changed from it?
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
You don't help them, they help themselves. Isolation is usually a big wake up call, that's how my uncle kicked heroin. The entire family isolated him.
Dickless.
SOmeone i know got pretty addiccted to cocaine dor a whle a bit back, it was horrible because you could see it affecting her, she wa scutting her self and stuff and it was horrible, but she still mainted to get A*s in everyhitng, it was weird, but yeah, i talked ot her and at least did what i could to get her off the weed and coke, and she isnt compelete off now i dont think, but definately much better, it makes you feel good, but i mean, sometimes people are just way to deep in to get out, and for people like them, *shrug* i just dont know. soreh, but i defo know my life has changed from helping out, firslty i know i'll never do drugs and two ive grown much closer to them as a person.
PSN: Noverion
ive been there, you can't help him if he doesn't want to help himself, but you can help him understand Why he should help himself though.

Yeah I sold him his next fix

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
After reading AK's Scar Tissue and reading about John Fruciante's problems it seems like love is a good way to get out of it.

I could see how isolation would work, but If everyone in my life isolated me I would be like "**** you guys" and just get worse.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
i helped my friend get over his pain killer addiction. at least i seriously hope i did. he was online one night at like 2 in the morning when i was doing some homework. he was in a really bad place and was about to attempt suicide. i told him to wait until i got to his house so that i could talk to him. i was at school 4 hours away but i stayed on the phone with him the whole time. i got there at about 6 in the morning and helped him calm down. i had him flush down the rest of the pills and stayed with him for the rest of the day. i only left after i was convinced that he would be alright at least for a little while because i had to get back to school. this was about a year ago and i can tell he is a different person. he laughs a lot more and is a lot more active in our group of friends. he tells me he is off and i am convinced that he is. it was a very tense few weeks though. i was really scared for him
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
I just met some heroine/cocaine/meth addicts the other day and they scared the **** out of me.
I want to understand this.
How did you help them and how has your/their life changed from it?

I met one bloke who wanted to meet Kurt Cobain, was pure obcessed.
Me & my friends told him he was dead and the guy cried.
Then replied with that he's just sleeping...

That seriously freaked me out.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
drugs sucks.
It's like being alcoholic, but it's a lot more dangerous, you can go to jail or even die.
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Last edited by MikeDee at Oct 8, 2007,
i started dating this girl last year, and in the process i found out she was addicted to coke. She would start shaking and **** if she didnt get her fix....sometimes even cut her self out of frustration. Things between us were going good and i started spending a lot of time with her and we talked about her problems, i became a good reason for her to quit and she eventually did.
I think being an alcoholic is just as bad. It ****s up your life just as bad as anything else.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Megan!!

Long time no see!

And oddly enough, my school was visited by a former drug addict today, who talked about the horrors of addiction. She seemed to have a very high confidence, performing a monologue (if "performing" is a good substitute for "butchering") in front of the class, but low confidence otherwise. She seemed like she would just join a group, adapt completely to their style to fit in, and face the consquences (like drugaddictions). Maybe that's how it starts for most addicts? I want to add that during the monologue I've never needed a drink so badly before.

Anyways, I can't say I've helped a drug addict all the way through. Not much other than helping them when I'm out (like if I see a guy in a ditch, I'll help him up and call an ambulance).
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████