Hey i have the Zakk Wylde cry baby wah, and i find for the style i play and the tone i like, it doesnt have much wah to it. If i crank the tone on my guitar and the gain on my amp it'll sound good but im not a big fan of that sound ,(more a fan of the front pickup with the tone low i.e. woman tone), what i was wondering tho is. If i were to buy a synth wah and have that plus my wah would that give me a better wah when i turn on the pedal?

And if so what would be the best synth wah to get?

Thnx
My Gear:

Gibson Lp
ibson Sg
Fender Strat
Taylor 914

Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber
Mesa Boogie 4x12 w V30's
Marshall Avt 150

Wylde Wah
boss Ds-1
Boss Ch-1
Danelectro delay
Quote by minivia
If i crank the tone on my guitar...
...(more of a fan of the front pickup with the tone low i.e. woman tone)...

You're weird.
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Quote by Thewolf_and_man
You're weird.

ya the woman tone as clapton called it
My Gear:

Gibson Lp
ibson Sg
Fender Strat
Taylor 914

Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber
Mesa Boogie 4x12 w V30's
Marshall Avt 150

Wylde Wah
boss Ds-1
Boss Ch-1
Danelectro delay
How long have you had the pedal? You may want to play around with the pedal settings on the side some. On my 95Q, it has it's own distortion knob. I have it set currently to the mid-position and get great wah....almost can make it talk if I want to.

Chris
the wylde wah doesnt have any knobs on the side like the 95q

ill have had the pedal for 2 years this christmas
My Gear:

Gibson Lp
ibson Sg
Fender Strat
Taylor 914

Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber
Mesa Boogie 4x12 w V30's
Marshall Avt 150

Wylde Wah
boss Ds-1
Boss Ch-1
Danelectro delay
Synth Wah? Ibanez WH-10, discontinued, rare and expensive but the best synth-y wah from what i've heard. Frusciante uses one
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Ok....it was a shot in the dark. I hope you get the sound you are looking for. Maybe exchange the ZW for an original and see how you like it??

I know there are mods you can do to these wah pedals too if you are comfortable doing such things.

Good luck.

Chris
Quote by jxljxl
Synth Wah? Ibanez WH-10, discontinued, rare and expensive but the best synth-y wah from what i've heard. Frusciante uses one

i was looking at a couple different modles theres a ibanez aw7(auto wah) , a boss model and a digitech model
My Gear:

Gibson Lp
ibson Sg
Fender Strat
Taylor 914

Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber
Mesa Boogie 4x12 w V30's
Marshall Avt 150

Wylde Wah
boss Ds-1
Boss Ch-1
Danelectro delay
a 535q or a dimebag wah would be good. you can adjust the sharpness of the wah to where even with no treble in your sound you can get a very vocal wah sweep.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R