so i was changing my strings today when my g-string i noticed wouldnt come out of the bridge. when i looked it appears that the stopper got tilted somehow and appears to be stuck. is there anyway to get this out or do I have to take it to like guitar center and have them do it?
once I put another guitar string while the stopper was still in it .. then when that one snapped .. I had two stoppers in the same hole .. the only way I got it out was using a thin screw driver.. infact two .. imagine being a doctor doing brain surgery .. and thats how you get it out .. might take a hour .. but it comes out .. don't get charge like 30 bucks .. do it yourself!
Quote by bl0ck
once I put another guitar string while the stopper was still in it .. then when that one snapped .. I had two stoppers in the same hole .. the only way I got it out was using a thin screw driver.. infact two .. imagine being a doctor doing brain surgery .. and thats how you get it out .. might take a hour .. but it comes out .. don't get charge like 30 bucks .. do it yourself!

and like brain surgery be extremely careful, one slip and you lose the speech center of the brain... or scratch up your finish.
unscrew the back plate, using a thin screwdriver^ or chopstick like device, push it out the back.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011