ok i have been playin guitar for almost 3 years and i use my crappy peavey rage for a pracitce amp its alright but i need better to practice with my friend offered to give me his roland cube 15 for it and it sounded pretty good i guess i play metal, classical, clues, jazz, flamanco and all sorts of styles so is this amp worth trading my peavey for

or should i save up some money sell my peavey and buy a better practice amp
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
Cubes are awesome. as far as versatility goes, its the best practise amp for the price. o
If you don't play metal the Peavey is better. Plus the Peavey's cleans are better (warmer, less sterile) and I would bet it will last longer. I'd just get a distortion pedal and run the Rage on the clean setting.
i have a cube 30, and for what styles i play (metal, classic rock) i wouldn't trade it for any other amp in the price range.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
problem is the cube 15 doesn't have the amp models... i'd consider the microcube. the rage is probably worth a look too, but i haven't tried it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?