So...If dethklok was to somehow play a real show, would anyone go to it?

And i've met two kind of metalocalypse fans. They either think it is a disgrace to metal music or it is just plain ****ing awesome! I am the latter.

COMMENTS!
Last edited by erifxneef at Oct 8, 2007,
You are the letter ? How wonderful for you . I am so proud.

Edit : Grammar fixing little bitch.
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Why would you be a fan if you though it disgraced metal?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I'd go forth and die
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
There is a tour going down fairly soon with the people who play the music for the show. Brenden small is the frontman i think, then two other guys from the show play guitar and theyre hiring a drummer and bassist i think.
I heard brendon, corpsegrinder and the drummer from SYL are touring as dethklok.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
It depends, if it was a Gorrilaz type show where they showed cartoons doing it I'd go.
If it was just random musicians then no.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by manyfingers
There is a tour going down fairly soon with the people who play the music for the show. Brenden small is the frontman i think, then two other guys from the show play guitar and theyre hiring a drummer and bassist i think.

shenanigans give me a link to this info
i would definitely go
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Yes, but only if I was sure I wasn't gonna die like some of the fans
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Looks like it says Cancerklok.

What scares me about that typo is that O is nowhere near E.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
If Brendon and the other dudes dressed up like Dethklok it would be awesome
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Wow...i had a few typo's eh? Oh well.

I hope they AT LEAST dress up to play. otherwise it would pretty much suck, eh?

On another note, ha anyone found all the "Hidden Features" on the DVD? I've found a few, but damn...
I would go.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
I love Dethklok, but I wouldn't go. I do not appreciate getting my face melted with hot coffee.
WTLTL 2011
I'd go it'd be awesome I'd be a little worried signing my life away, but then I'd be like sweetness they're the greatest ****ing band ever!!!!!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.