Page 1 of 2
do you do your homework right when you get home or do you do it at night? or somewhere in between?

i procrastinate like theres no tomorrow so i do it at night
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I don't do it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
During lunch, or at night if it's 1st or 2nd period. I'm a rebel like that.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
for some reason i just cant make myself do it until later. i usually just come home, turn on the tv and get on UG to "unwind"
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
At school
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I do them as late as possible. Preferably the day before they're to be handed in so I can feel that great feeling of angst over possibly not making it.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
In my frees/when I get home/until midnight/the following morning.

I hate homework .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
right when i get home from school accept on weekends i do it on sunday or in this case monday
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
i dont do it unless absolutely necessary, and even then its the night before, or a free moment in the morning
Quote by Mortimouser
i just beet up ayn dueud.e dhtthat sayysa so

+1

An absolutely fantastic point raised there, Mr. Mouser. In fact, I'm going to retire from posting ever again on this website, as everything I could ever want to say has been summed up in that one sentence.

In fact, I may even send all my wages to you, just to show you how much I appreciate that well thought out post.
Quote by Minkaro
+1

An absolutely fantastic point raised there, Mr. Mouser. In fact, I'm going to retire from posting ever again on this website, as everything I could ever want to say has been summed up in that one sentence.

In fact, I may even send all my wages to you, just to show you how much I appreciate that well thought out post.

duedeu.e need ma adrdreess?
I'm doing it right now >.<
Usually I do it during my frees and at lunch because I don't have a printer at home and it can be a pain hand writing essays. Some pieces I'll do at night though, usually because I've forgotten about them or just have really not wanted to do it. Back in secondary school I very rarely did my homework though, when it got to coursework they ended up taking me out of lessons and forcing me to do it, I'm just that lazy.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Minkaro
Sure. PM it to me, then I'll pop round to pick up your credit card. If you give me your PIN number, I'll be able to put my money directly into your bank account.

dueedue.e i dont aveh any muney cuz i poor. i culd rly uz it if u wuld hlep me k? ma dog diedde and we ndeed coffin
in homeroom the day its due or right before that class starts
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by Mortimouser
dueedue.e i dont aveh any muney cuz i poor. i culd rly uz it if u wuld hlep me k? ma dog diedde and we ndeed coffin

haha, comedy genius.
I generally do it right when I get home, or soon afterwards.

But I have to watch my little brother (that includes making dinner and everything) after school monday-thursday. So its not like I'd be able to do anything anyway, which blows.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by cuss_man
haha, comedy genius.

duedde.i ma dog diied and ma fmly is poor caues e a scmammer otold us he wuz ouru relatvive frum jamaca anf we helps him and hee stleals muny and keills dog and we neeed coffifn plz?

no funy.
Quote by Mortimouser
i wuld but is two expinsive

Then there is only one solution. Give the dog a burial at sea.

On-topic: I once stayed up all night trying to do some ICT work. I got into the lesson absolutely shattered, and the teacher told me they'd extended the deadline
Quote by Minkaro
Then there is only one solution. Give the dog a burial at sea.

I luv in hut in sahara, wuter ez precisous and i cna no uz itz. ur mean, u say u gives me muny but u dont now. i dontt thhhnink ur a coolz.

i maay burnn him m in anana anccccient saharaians burrial
I'm going to do mine once I've browsed UG once more.

Usually do it the night before it's due in, unless it's coursework.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by Mortimouser
I luv in hut in sahara, wuter ez precisous and i cna no uz itz. ur mean, u say u gives me muny but u dont now. i dontt thhhnink ur a coolz.

i maay burnn him m in anana anccccient saharaians burrial

In the sand, you mean?

If you're in the sahara, I think it would be best to eat him. Food must be scarce there, and it's what he'd want.

Probably.
Quote by Minkaro
In the sand, you mean?

If you're in the sahara, I think it would be best to eat him. Food must be scarce there, and it's what he'd want.

Probably.

no ma dogg alwuays eatting diesseased rodents and people, no want ta eats him now. ma drrunk uncccle migttt though. thankz fur idea. i'll go askz him
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
I usually do it around 8-9pm while listening to music and browsing UG.

Same here!
I usually get home, get something to eat, play guitar...

so its about 4:00 when i realize I havent done any homework...

At 5:00 I really tell my self that I have to do it..

So i usually start around 5:30ish

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
i usually do it 2 hours after i get home or if i pass out id do it around 8. i dont wanna do hw as soon as i get home from 6 hours of school
Page 1 of 2