Alright, what the ****?! My computer screen is all side ways! I was have to lay the monitor on its right side for everything to appear normal, again. I have Widows Vesta.
Help me out here, before someone calls a computer technician.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Check your signal cable, and check what kind of software you have... Is that an authentic Windows Vista?
You mean like your desktop is side ways? I think I know what you're talking about, but not really, but if it is, I know how to make it back upright.
Hold Ctrl+Shift+Up Arrow Button

lol

We used to do that to people at work for a joke.

lol
If you have a Geforce video card, theres a "rotate display" option in the Nvidia control panel.

Other than that, switch to XP. Vista is a piece of shit.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by erifxneef
Hold Ctrl+Shift+Up Arrow Button

lol

We used to do that to people at work for a joke.

lol

I thought it was Alt instead of Shift. o_o
You gotta have some type of 3d card in your comp or something along those lines. Either that or some type of program that will allow you to do it.
Buy a mac, problem solved

Firstly, are you sure it's a problem with the computer and not the monitor itself? Some monitors might have a rotate function.

If it is your computer it's probably the settings on the soundcard, so check the display settings.

Edit: Graphics card, that's what happens when you're playing guitar and doing homework at the sametime that you're on UG
Last edited by bequickorbedead at Oct 8, 2007,
Quote by bequickorbedead
Buy a mac, problem solved

Firstly, are you sure it's a problem with the computer and not the monitor itself? Some monitors might have a rotate function.

If it is your computer it's probably the settings on the soundcard, so check the display settings.

Shows how much Mac owners know about computers. It's a graphics card, a sound card generates sound not graphics.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
Shows how much Mac owners know about computers. It's a graphics card, a sound card generates sound not graphics.

The thing is, since they don't break down, we don't have to know anything about the hardware They just work, really, really well.

...although it was a stupid mistake.
Quote by bequickorbedead
They just work, really, really well.

http://www.macfixit.com/

why does that place exist then?

and I don't think that the ctrl+alt+up thing works on vista, I just tried to turn the screen sideways and it didn't work, maybe you need a certain setting enabled to make it work.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.