Well, good afternoon to all. I have exams this week, which means I get out at 11:30 each day (except for Wednesday, when I have none). So, I figured with my spare time we could help out the forums. I guess if we could get a couple volunteers, we could split up the pages in groups and then gather all the settings from these pages. If we could get all the settings into a Word document. Then we could PM them to Jof, X, Mascot, or WlCmToTheJungle and they'd make a new thread or update the old one. Who's with me?

Ben

EDIT: Well nevermind then!
Ben
Last edited by muffinman123192 at Oct 8, 2007,
I am definately up for helping out. Just give me a big chunk and i'll help out all i can.
Quote by GBMan
It's about as loud as a pidgeon being crushed by a chair.

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
What I'm hoping we can do is take how many volunteers we get and divide that by the # of pages and assign accordingly.
Ben
Sounds like a good idea. Probably still going to be a sizeable chunk for everyone anyway. Isn't up over 100 pages now?
Quote by GBMan

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
Yeah, but we're not looking for the requests. We're looking through to see the settings everyone submitted.
Ben
Yeah i know. Its way too long to get anyones requests answered anyway. Hey i've got an idea. Maybe we should copy down all the requests two so that it can be condensed to a post or too instead of 50 of the same request.
Quote by GBMan

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I already did that and sent it to Jof a few days ago. He said he's going to make a new thread, and put all the settings from the current one on the first page, and basically start over.

It didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would, it was about two and a half hours.
Thanks dude! Lol well guess thats more time for me to practice then
Quote by GBMan

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
Quote by which ones pink
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I already did that and sent it to Jof a few days ago. He said he's going to make a new thread, and put all the settings from the current one on the first page, and basically start over.

It didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would, it was about two and a half hours.

im working on it, it should get done soon. basicly my weekend at home wasnt as relaxing as i thought it would be, so i didnt have the time. no tests this week though, so im hoping to get everything in order and get it up.

sorry for the delay
It's not really high priority. We understand you have more important things to take care of.

Thanks though, and if you need any help with the new thread lemme know, I'll be happy to lend a hand. I'm sure most of us will.
Ben