does anyone have like a blueprint type thing for making a 412 cab? i would like a slant front but straight front is okay. thanks
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
a 2x12 wouldnt be bad either
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
i'd be in this one for you too. Im looking to make one.
I would have to say this sounds kinda easy.

Cheap/ good wood from home depot, some of those corner block things to in the corners in the inside :P, and one of the Mono/Stereo switchs, 4 kickass speakers and some wiring. Then just cut 4 holes in the front of 1 peice or plywood or something and bolt the speakers. Thats at least what i would build. Its only the speakers that count right?!?! I dotn know but it makes sense to me.

Sry if no help
Bogner Überschall
Marshall 1960A
Mesa Standard Rectifier 4x12
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
well, the thing here is... just make it as big as possible... well, thats my rule of thumb.
big as possible would be infinitely BIG...
anyway, just google for dimensions of existing 412 cabs and use em.
i used 3/4 ply btw
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by km-r
well, the thing here is... just make it as big as possible... well, thats my rule of thumb.
big as possible would be infinitely BIG...
anyway, just google for dimensions of existing 412 cabs and use em.
i used 3/4 ply btw

Perfect. You could get away with 1/2" for the back and sides, but I'd be using 3/4" for the front baffle.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero

USE THIS GUIDE.
If you don't, you might not know what good dimentions for your cab are, and you might accidentially introduce modes that make your cabinet sound like crap.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.